Re: Enterprise Blackberry

  • mmasseur
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
      I saw Justin's response, but I read your question a little
      differently. I have a corporate BB as well that syncs email and
      calendar wirelessly via BES. But I still use the BB desktop to sync
      other data locally (like SplashID, SplashPhoto, and my address book in
      Outlook). So it's doable. It may be that your company's security
      policy doesn't allow the load, but that's an odd error message. If you
      can be more specific about how you're trying to load, or at what point
      you're getting that message re: wireless synch, the group may be able
      to get you a better answer.

      --- In splashdatablackberry@yahoogroups.com, "David"