SplashID v4 Beta

  • jeffsbarnes
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hi Justin...

      I'd love to participate in the v4 Beta for Blackberry - I'm a long time user of the SplashWallet apps from way back in my Palm Treo and Sony Clie devices... (just dated myself huh) ;)

      I'd love the opportunity to test drive the new version... love what I see at the SplashData site on the new features for Palm...

      Thanks
    • Kevin O'Leary
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
        I would love to test the beta also if need be.
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
          I too would!

          I help a little with the Palm version, but I really use the Blackberry
          first and formost with Splash ID. As a matter of fact, waiting to
          upgrade the Palm version when I have an upgraded Blackberry version.

          Jeffrey
        • SplashData
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
            Re: [splashdatablackberry] SplashID v4 Beta We will post the beta here first of course.

            --Justin
            SplashData

            On 8/2/07 4:27 AM, "jeffsbarnes" <jeffsbarnes@...> wrote:

            Hi Justin...

            I'd love to participate in the v4 Beta for Blackberry - I'm a long time user of the SplashWallet apps from way back in my Palm Treo and Sony Clie devices... (just dated myself huh)

            I'd love the opportunity to test drive the new version... love what I see at the SplashData site on the new features for Palm...

            Thanks

          • Robert Schumacher
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
              I'd love to participate too...two questions, will it (the new beta) sync with the desktop component for Mac OS X, and can it be installed on air (I use Missing Sync to sync, and there is no ability to install software on the BB through Missing Sync).

              Rob

              --
              Robert Schumacher
              subsailor@...

                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
                  Re: [splashdatablackberry] SplashID v4 Beta Hi Rob,

                  SplashID 4 will not sync with the Mac, at least not initially.

                  You can already install over the air though. Just point your BlackBerry browser at our website and browse to the download. A browser sniffer will redirect you to the mobile site from http://www.splashdata.com.

                  -Justin
                  SplashData

                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
                    This direct to the palm download. At least it says in the wording for Palm
                    SplashID 4 will not sync with the Mac, at least not initially.

                    You can already install over the air though. Just point your BlackBerry browser at our website and browse to the download. A browser sniffer will redirect you to the mobile site from http://www.splashda <http://www.splashdata.com> ta.com.

                    -Justin
                    SplashData

                    On 8/2/07 11:55 AM, "Robert Schumacher" <subsailor@...> wrote:

                    I'd love to participate too...two questions, will it (the new beta) sync with the desktop component for Mac OS X, and can it be installed on air (I use Missing Sync to sync, and there is no ability to install software on the BB through Missing Sync).

                    Rob

                    On 8/2/07, jeffsbarnes <jeffsbarnes@...> wrote:
                    Hi Justin...

                    I'd love to participate in the v4 Beta for Blackberry - I'm a long time user of the SplashWallet apps from way back in my Palm Treo and Sony Clie devices... (just dated myself huh)

                    I'd love the opportunity to test drive the new version... love what I see at the SplashData site on the new features for Palm...

                    Thanks

                    Messages <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdHFjOGRrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzExODYwODI4MDc-> | Files <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMTliZWgyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNmaWxlcwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> | Photos <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaTRlZzlwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwaG90BHN0aW1lAzExODYwODI4MDc-> | Links <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnYXAya3RoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNsaW5rcwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> | Database <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNWNnZjg4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNkYgRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> | Polls <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbWltY3QzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwb2xscwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> | Members <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZWJqZGdkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExODYwODI4MDc-> | Calendar <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcHJkc2NzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNjYWwEc3RpbWUDMTE4NjA4MjgwNw-->

                    Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest <mailto:splashdatablackberry-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest> | Switch format to Traditional <mailto:splashdatablackberry-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format: Traditional>

                    Visit Your Group
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbzNpaDdjBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTE4NjA4MjgwNw--> |
                    Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> |

                    Recent Activity

                    *
                     5
                    New Members <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnY3JxbGZzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3>

                    * Rim blackberry <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMm5xaG1sBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzEEZ3JwSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+blackberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2&.sig=dSLG6ffBVucS0WkFJ5Kc1A>
                    * Rim blackberry 7230 <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkaHI1cHZlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry+7230&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+blackberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2&.sig=Tnf8oHDo9-Ms5Wd8y0sNbg>
                    * Rim blackberry 957 <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbHY1OTVlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ3JwSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry+957&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+blackberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2&.sig=r0j05IOfVXNS8R8PfIeKMg>
                    * Rim blackberry accessory <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYjVrc3R0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzQEZ3JwSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+blackberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2&.sig=LWrZn_dq7I_Z6amkh515YA>
                    * Rim blackberry 7100t <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYWwwODVvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzUEZ3JwSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry+7100t&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+blackberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2&.sig=yMtBSUwfTpSFwtWf_XNknQ>

                    Yahoo! Finance
                    It's Now Personal <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12j2gpusr/M=493064.10729649.11333340.8674578/D=groups/S=1707367882:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186090008/A=4507179/R=0/SIG=12de4rskk/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=50284/*http://finance.yahoo.com/personal-finance>
                    Guides, news,
                    advice & more.

                    Beauty Groups
                    on Yahoo! Groups <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jpd8seo/M=493064.11135489.11710475.8674578/D=groups/S=1707367882:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186090008/A=4776347/R=0/SIG=11neles1v/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/beautyandfashion/>
                    A great place to
                    connect and share.

                    Yahoo! Groups
                    Join a yoga group <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jc758ra/M=493064.10771301.11554070.8674578/D=groups/S=1707367882:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186090008/A=4699089/R=0/SIG=11pv8cj55/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/yogazone/index.html>
                    and take the stress
                    out of your life.
                  • Robert Schumacher

                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
                        There is just one product page on the mobile site, but you can just ignore
                        the Palm related text. Click the download link.

                        --Justin
                        SplashData

                        On 8/2/07 1:05 PM, "Kevin O'Leary" <kfoleary@...> wrote:

                        > This direct to the palm download. At least it says in the wording for Palm

                        Thanks

                        > Messages in this topic
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/message/171;_ylc=X3oDMTMzN
                        > HJrZ3FqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRtc2dJZAM
                        > xNzcEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3BHRwY0lkAzE3MQ--> (0)

                        > BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRtc2dJZAMxNzcEc2
                        > VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3?act=reply&messageNum=177> Reply
                        > (via web post) |
                        > Start a new topic
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaTdibzNy
                        > BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsaw
                        > NudHBjBHN0aW1lAzExODYwODI4MDc->
                        Messages
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdHFj
                        > OGRrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBH
                        > NsawNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzExODYwODI4MDc-> | Files
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMTliZWg
                        > yBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
                        > wNmaWxlcwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> | Photos
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaTRlZz
                        > lwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNs
                        > awNwaG90BHN0aW1lAzExODYwODI4MDc-> | Links
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnYXAya3R
                        > oBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
                        > wNsaW5rcwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> | Database
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNWNn
                        > Zjg4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBH
                        > NsawNkYgRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> | Polls
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbWltY3Q
                        > zBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
                        > wNwb2xscwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> | Members
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZWJqZ
                        > GdkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHN
                        > sawNtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExODYwODI4MDc-> | Calendar
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcHJk
                        > c2NzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBH
                        > NsawNjYWwEc3RpbWUDMTE4NjA4MjgwNw-->

                        > 1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTE4NjA4MjgwNw-->

                        Change settings via the Web
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMDNtdnBj
                        > BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsaw
                        > NzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> (Yahoo! ID required)
                        Change settings via
                        > email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
                        > <mailto:splashdatablackberry-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery:
                        > Digest> | Switch format to Traditional
                        > <mailto:splashdatablackberry-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change
                        > Delivery Format: Traditional>

                        > Visit Your Group

                        > zk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGY
                        > Ec3RpbWUDMTE4NjA4MjgwNw--> |
                        > Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
                        > |
                        > Unsubscribe
                        > <mailto:splashdatablackberry-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=>

                        Recent Activity

                        *
> [...]

                        > //us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=50284/*http://finance.yahoo.com/personal-finance>

                        Guides, news,
                        advice & more.

                        Beauty Groups
                        on Yahoo! Groups
                        > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jpd8seo/M=493064.11135489.11710475.8674578/D=gr
                        > oups/S=1707367882:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186090008/A=4776347/R=0/SIG=11neles1v/*http:
                        > //advision.webevents.yahoo.com/beautyandfashion/>
                        A great place to
                        connect
                        > and share.

                        Yahoo! Groups
                        Join a yoga group
                        > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jc758ra/M=493064.10771301.11554070.8674578/D=gr
                        > oups/S=1707367882:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186090008/A=4699089/R=0/SIG=11pv8cj55/*http:
                        > //advision.webevents.yahoo.com/yogazone/index.html>

                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                        (Yahoo! ID
                        > required)

                        > mailto:splashdatablackberry-digest@yahoogroups.com

                        > mailto:splashdatablackberry-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                      • SplashData
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
                          Re: [splashdatablackberry] SplashID v4 Beta While direct Mac sync is not likely in the near future, we are planning to build a web-based version of SplashID very soon (partially to accommodate our recent iPhone-switching customers).

                          What we would like to do if possible is enable the BlackBerry SplashID client to synch with the web version of SplashID, if possible, which would make it truly cross-platform. Would that solution work for you?

                          --Justin
                          SplashData

                          You can already install over the air though. Just point your BlackBerry browser at our website and browse to the download. A browser sniffer will redirect you to the mobile site from http://www.splashdata.com. <http://www.splashdata.com./>

                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
                            Depends on how it works and if I could import the existing records I have in SplashID (desktop) to the web version.  I'm looking at an iPhone sometime in the future, but not for a couple of years (just got the BB).

                            If I could import the existing records to a web client, and then sync them with the BB client, that would be perfect.

                            Call me "eagerly awaiting" now.. :)

                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
                              When I go to the bb download, it still has the 3. 4 version. Am I missing something

                              On 8/2/07 1:05 PM, "Kevin O'Leary" <kfoleary@comcast. <mailto:kfoleary%40comcast.net> net> wrote:

                              > This direct to the palm download. At least it says in the wording for Palm

                              -Justin
                              SplashData

                              On 8/2/07
                              > 11:55 AM, "Robert Schumacher" <subsailor@gmail. <mailto:subsailor%40gmail.com> com> wrote:

                              I'd
                              > love to participate too...two questions, will it (the new beta) sync with the
                              > desktop component for Mac OS X, and can it be installed on air (I use Missing
                              > Sync to sync, and there is no ability to install software on the BB through
                              > Missing Sync).

                              Rob

                              On 8/2/07, jeffsbarnes <jeffsbarnes@ <mailto:jeffsbarnes%40gmail.com> gmail.com>
                              > wrote:
                              Hi Justin...

                              I'd love to participate in the v4 Beta for Blackberry
                              > - I'm a long time user of the SplashWallet apps from way back in my Palm Treo
                              > and Sony Clie devices... (just dated myself huh)

                              I'd love the opportunity
                              > to test drive the new version... love what I see at the SplashData site on the
                              > new features for Palm...

                              Thanks

> [...]
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMTliZWg> yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMTliZWg
                              > yBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
                              > wNmaWxlcwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> | Photos
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaTRlZz> yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaTRlZz
                              > lwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNs
                              > awNwaG90BHN0aW1lAzExODYwODI4MDc-> | Links
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnYXAya3R> yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnYXAya3R
                              > oBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
                              > wNsaW5rcwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> | Database
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNWNn> yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNWNn
                              > Zjg4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBH
                              > NsawNkYgRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> | Polls
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbWltY3Q> yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbWltY3Q
                              > zBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
                              > wNwb2xscwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> | Members
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZWJqZ> yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZWJqZ
                              > GdkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHN
                              > sawNtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExODYwODI4MDc-> | Calendar
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcHJk> yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcHJk
                              > c2NzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBH
                              > NsawNjYWwEc3RpbWUDMTE4NjA4MjgwNw-->

                              > 1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTE4NjA4MjgwNw-->

                              Change settings via the Web
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMDNtdnBj> yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMDNtdnBj
                              > BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsaw
                              > NzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3> (Yahoo! ID required)
                              Change settings via
                              > email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
                              > <mailto:splashdatablackberr <mailto:splashdatablackberry-digest%40yahoogroups.com> y-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery:
                              > Digest> | Switch format to Traditional
                              > <mailto:splashdatablackberr <mailto:splashdatablackberry-traditional%40yahoogroups.com> y-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change
                              > Delivery Format: Traditional>

                              > Visit Your Group

                              > zk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGY

                              Recent Activity

                              *
                               5
                              New Members
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnY3Jxb> yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnY3Jxb
                              > GZzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDdnRsBHN
                              > sawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3>

                              > Visit Your Group
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry;_ylc=X3oDMTJmYnVzNjcwBF9TA> yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry;_ylc=X3oDMTJmYnVzNjcwBF9TA
                              > zk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2h
                              > wBHN0aW1lAzExODYwODI4MDc->

                              * Rim blackberry
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMm5xaG1sBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzEEZ3J> yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMm5xaG1sBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzEEZ3J
                              > wSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?
                              > t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+blackber
                              > ry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2&.sig=
                              > dSLG6ffBVucS0WkFJ5Kc1A>
                              * Rim blackberry 7230
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkaHI1cHZlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3J> yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkaHI1cHZlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3J
                              > wSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?
                              > t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry+7230&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+bla
                              > ckberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2&
                              > .sig=Tnf8oHDo9-Ms5Wd8y0sNbg>
                              * Rim blackberry 957
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbHY1OTVlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ3J> yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbHY1OTVlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ3J
                              > wSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?
                              > t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry+957&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+blac
                              > kberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2&.
                              > sig=r0j05IOfVXNS8R8PfIeKMg>
                              * Rim blackberry accessory
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYjVrc3R0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzQEZ3J> yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYjVrc3R0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzQEZ3J
                              > wSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?
                              > t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Ri
                              > m+blackberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125
                              > &g=2&.sig=LWrZn_dq7I_Z6amkh515YA>
                              * Rim blackberry 7100t
                              > <http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYWwwODVvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzUEZ3J> yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYWwwODVvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzUEZ3J
                              > wSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?
                              > t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry+7100t&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+bl
                              > ackberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2
                              > &.sig=yMtBSUwfTpSFwtWf_XNknQ>

                              Yahoo! Finance
                              It's Now Personal
                              > <http://us.ard. <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12j2gpusr/M=493064.10729649.11333340.8674578/D=gr> yahoo.com/SIG=12j2gpusr/M=493064.10729649.11333340.8674578/D=gr
                              > oups/S=1707367882:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186090008/A=4507179/R=0/SIG=12de4rskk/*http:
                              > //us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=50284/*http://finance. <http://finance.yahoo.com/personal-finance> yahoo.com/personal-finance>

                              Guides, news,
                              advice & more.

                              Beauty Groups
                              on Yahoo! Groups
                              > <http://us.ard. <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jpd8seo/M=493064.11135489.11710475.8674578/D=gr> yahoo.com/SIG=12jpd8seo/M=493064.11135489.11710475.8674578/D=gr
                              > oups/S=1707367882:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186090008/A=4776347/R=0/SIG=11neles1v/*http:
                              > //advision.webevents.yahoo.com/beautyandfashion/>
                              A great place to
                              connect
                              > and share.

                              Yahoo! Groups
                              Join a yoga group
                              > <http://us.ard. <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jc758ra/M=493064.10771301.11554070.8674578/D=gr> yahoo.com/SIG=12jc758ra/M=493064.10771301.11554070.8674578/D=gr
                              > oups/S=1707367882:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186090008/A=4699089/R=0/SIG=11pv8cj55/*http:
                              > //advision.webevents.yahoo.com/yogazone/index.html>
                              and take the stress
                              out
                              > of your life.

                              Yahoo! Groups Links

                              (Yahoo! ID
                              > required)

                              > mailto:splashdatablackberr <mailto:splashdatablackberry-digest%40yahoogroups.com> y-digest@yahoogroups.com

                              > mailto:splashdatablackberr <mailto:splashdatablackberry-fullfeatured%40yahoogroups.com> y-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                            • SplashData
                              Message 14 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
                                SplashID 4 has not been released for BlackBerry yet. Sorry if I confused
                                that issue. I was just pointing out that you asked for OTA downloads, and we
                                already have them.

                                The current version of SplashID for BlackBerry is 3.42.2.

                                --Justin
                                SplashData

                                On 8/2/07 2:32 PM, "Kevin O'Leary" <kfoleary@...> wrote:

                                > When I go to the bb download, it still has the 3. 4 version. Am I missing
                                > something

                                Thanks

> [...]

                                > <http://groups.
                                > > yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnY3Jxb
                                >
                                > GZzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDdnRsBHN
                                >
                                > sawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA3>

                                > Visit Your Group
                                >
                                > <http://groups.
                                > > yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry;_ylc=X3oDMTJmYnVzNjcwBF9TA
                                >
                                > zk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2h
                                >
                                > wBHN0aW1lAzExODYwODI4MDc->

                                * Rim blackberry

                                > <http://groups.
                                > > yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMm5xaG1sBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzEEZ3J
                                >
                                > wSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?
                                >

                                > t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+blackber
                                >

                                > ry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2&.sig=

                                * Rim blackberry 7230
                                > <http://groups.
                                > > yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkaHI1cHZlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3J
                                >
                                > wSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?
                                >

                                > t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry+7230&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+bla
                                >

                                > ckberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2&
                                >
                                > .sig=Tnf8oHDo9-Ms5Wd8y0sNbg>
                                * Rim blackberry 957
                                > <http://groups.
                                > > yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbHY1OTVlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ3J
                                >
                                > wSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?
                                >

                                > t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry+957&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+blac
                                >

                                > kberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2&.
                                >
                                > sig=r0j05IOfVXNS8R8PfIeKMg>
                                * Rim blackberry accessory

                                > <http://groups.
                                > > yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYjVrc3R0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzQEZ3J
                                >
                                > wSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?
                                >

                                > t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Ri
                                >

                                > m+blackberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125
                                >
                                > &g=2&.sig=LWrZn_dq7I_Z6amkh515YA>
                                * Rim blackberry 7100t

                                > <http://groups.
                                > > yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYWwwODVvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzUEZ3J
                                >
                                > wSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?
                                >

                                > t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry+7100t&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+bl
                                >

                                > ackberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2
                                >
                                > &.sig=yMtBSUwfTpSFwtWf_XNknQ>

                                Yahoo! Finance
                                It's Now Personal

                                > > <http://us.ard.
                                > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12j2gpusr/M=493064.10729649.11333340.8674578/D=gr
                                > > yahoo.com/SIG=12j2gpusr/M=493064.10729649.11333340.8674578/D=gr
                                >
                                > oups/S=1707367882:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186090008/A=4507179/R=0/SIG=12de4rskk/*http:
                                >
                                > //us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=50284/*http://finance.
                                > <http://finance.yahoo.com/personal-finance> yahoo.com/personal-finance>
                                >

                                > Guides, news,
                                advice & more.

                                Beauty Groups
                                on Yahoo! Groups

                                > <http://us.ard.
                                > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jpd8seo/M=493064.11135489.11710475.8674578/D=gr
                                > > yahoo.com/SIG=12jpd8seo/M=493064.11135489.11710475.8674578/D=gr
                                >
                                > oups/S=1707367882:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186090008/A=4776347/R=0/SIG=11neles1v/*http:
                                >
                                > //advision.webevents.yahoo.com/beautyandfashion/>
                                A great place to

                                > connect
                                > and share.

                                Yahoo! Groups
                                Join a yoga group
                                > <http://us.ard.
                                > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jc758ra/M=493064.10771301.11554070.8674578/D=gr
                                > > yahoo.com/SIG=12jc758ra/M=493064.10771301.11554070.8674578/D=gr
                                >
                                > oups/S=1707367882:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186090008/A=4699089/R=0/SIG=11pv8cj55/*http:
                                >
                                > //advision.webevents.yahoo.com/yogazone/index.html>
                                and take the stress

                                out
                                > of your life.

                                Yahoo! Groups Links

                                (Yahoo! ID

                                Message 15 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
                                  Re: [splashdatablackberry] SplashID v4 Beta It will have import/export functionality. But don't wait too eagerly, it will be a while before this reaches the BlackBerry client. I cannot say how long. I just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about a solution for our Mac BlackBerry users.

                                  --Justin
                                  SplashData

                                  You can already install over the air though. Just point your BlackBerry browser at our website and browse to the download. A browser sniffer will redirect you to the mobile site from http://www.splashdata.com. <http://www.splashdata.com./>  <http://www.splashdata.com./>

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Aug 2, 2007
                                    Thanks, my mistake. Any time frame when we will see it.

                                    On 8/2/07 2:32 PM, "Kevin O'Leary" <kfoleary@comcast. <mailto:kfoleary%40comcast.net> net> wrote:

                                    > When I go to the bb download, it still has the 3. 4 version. Am I missing
                                    > something

                                    -Justin

                                    > SplashData

                                    On 8/2/07
                                    > 11:55 AM, "Robert Schumacher" <subsailor@gmail.
                                    > <mailto:subsailor%40gmail.com> com> wrote:

                                    I'd
                                    > love to
                                    > participate too...two questions, will it (the new beta) sync with the
                                    >
                                    > desktop component for Mac OS X, and can it be installed on air (I use Missing

                                    > > Sync to sync, and there is no ability to install software on the BB through

                                    > > Missing Sync).

                                    Rob

                                    On 8/2/07, jeffsbarnes <jeffsbarnes@
                                    > <mailto:jeffsbarnes%40gmail.com> gmail.com>
                                    > wrote:
                                    Hi Justin...

                                    I'd
                                    > love to participate in the v4 Beta for Blackberry
                                    > - I'm a long time user of
                                    > the SplashWallet apps from way back in my Palm Treo
                                    > and Sony Clie
                                    > devices... (just dated myself huh)

                                    I'd love the opportunity
                                    > to test
                                    > drive the new version... love what I see at the SplashData site on the
                                    > new
                                    > features for Palm...

                                    Thanks

> [...]

                                    > Digest> | Switch format to
                                    > Traditional
                                    > <mailto:splashdatablackberr
                                    > <mailto:splashdatablackberry-traditional%40yahoogroups.com>
                                    > y-traditional@ <mailto:y-traditional%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com?subject=Change
                                    > Delivery Format: Traditional>
                                    >

                                    > Visit Your Group
                                    >
                                    > <http://groups. <http://groups.>
                                    > > yahoo.com/group/splashdatablackberry;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbzNpaDdjBF9TA
                                    >
                                    > zk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzE4NDc1Njg1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM2Nzg4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGY
                                    >
                                    > Ec3RpbWUDMTE4NjA4MjgwNw--> |
                                    > Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs. <http://docs.>
                                    > <http://docs. <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> yahoo.com/info/terms/> yahoo.com/info/terms/>
                                    > |

                                    > Unsubscribe
                                    > <mailto:splashdatablackberr
                                    > <mailto:splashdatablackberry-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>

                                    Recent Activity

                                    *
                                     5

> [...]

                                    > m+blackberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125
                                    >
                                    > &g=2&.sig=LWrZn_dq7I_Z6amkh515YA>
                                    * Rim blackberry 7100t

                                    > <http://groups. <http://groups.>
                                    > > yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYWwwODVvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzUEZ3J
                                    >
                                    > wSWQDMTg0NzU2ODUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MzY3ODgyBHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTg2MDgyODA4?
                                    >

                                    > t=ms&k=Rim+blackberry+7100t&w1=Rim+blackberry&w2=Rim+blackberry+7230&w3=Rim+bl
                                    >

                                    > ackberry+957&w4=Rim+blackberry+accessory&w5=Rim+blackberry+7100t&c=5&s=125&g=2
                                    >
                                    > &.sig=yMtBSUwfTpSFwtWf_XNknQ>

                                    Yahoo! Finance
                                    It's Now Personal

                                    > > <http://us.ard. <http://us.ard.>
                                    > <http://us.ard. <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12j2gpusr/M=493064.10729649.11333340.8674578/D=gr> yahoo.com/SIG=12j2gpusr/M=493064.10729649.11333340.8674578/D=gr
                                    > > yahoo.com/SIG=12j2gpusr/M=493064.10729649.11333340.8674578/D=gr

                                    advice & more.

                                    Beauty Groups
                                    on Yahoo! Groups

                                    > <http://us.ard. <http://us.ard.>
                                    > <http://us.ard. <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jpd8seo/M=493064.11135489.11710475.8674578/D=gr> yahoo.com/SIG=12jpd8seo/M=493064.11135489.11710475.8674578/D=gr
                                    > > yahoo.com/SIG=12jpd8seo/M=493064.11135489.11710475.8674578/D=gr
                                    >
                                    > oups/S=1707367882:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186090008/A=4776347/R=0/SIG=11neles1v/*http:
                                    >
                                    > //advision.webevents.yahoo.com/beautyandfashion/>
                                    A great place to

                                    > connect
                                    > and share.

                                    Yahoo! Groups
                                    Join a yoga group
                                    > <http://us.ard. <http://us.ard.>
                                    > <http://us.ard. <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jc758ra/M=493064.10771301.11554070.8674578/D=gr> yahoo.com/SIG=12jc758ra/M=493064.10771301.11554070.8674578/D=gr
                                    > > yahoo.com/SIG=12jc758ra/M=493064.10771301.11554070.8674578/D=gr
                                    >
                                    > oups/S=1707367882:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186090008/A=4699089/R=0/SIG=11pv8cj55/*http:
                                    >
                                    > //advision.webevents.yahoo.com/yogazone/index.html>
                                    and take the stress

                                    out
                                    > of your life.

                                    Yahoo! Groups Links