SplashTravel for BlackBerry

  • bjchantry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
      Justin,

      any plans to port SplashTravel to BB. It looks excellent and is
      clearly suited around mobile professionals, definitely the majority of
      BB users. I use another program now, won't say what but you can guess,
      but it is almost double the price for an annual subscription with
      similar or less features. Anyone else want SplashTravel on the BB?
    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
        Re: [splashdatablackberry] SplashTravel for BlackBerry Yes, we do plan to port SplashTravel to BlackBerry and Windows Mobile at some point, but I cannot say when.

        --Justin
        SplashData

        On 7/4/07 11:39 PM, "bjchantry" <bjchantry@...> wrote:

        Justin,

        any plans to port SplashTravel to BB. It looks excellent and is
        clearly suited around mobile professionals, definitely the majority of
        BB users. I use another program now, won't say what but you can guess,
        but it is almost double the price for an annual subscription with
        similar or less features. Anyone else want SplashTravel on the BB?

      • Lawrence Czarnik
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
          Justin,

          You have my vote. The sooner the better. Only thing missing is
          specific itinerary with auto time zone change. Had such a beast on my
          Palm and was super. And if you add a news feed I can get rid of Journal
          Bar which I really only got to get multple clocks on the BB. Can't for
          the life of me figure out why BB didn't include multiple clocks in it's
          own s/w.

          Larry

          2007JL07 03:00 Sydney, JL06 10:00 SFO

          --- In splashdatablackberry@yahoogroups.com, "bjchantry" <bjchantry@...>