Skip to search.

Re: SplashShopper for BlackBerry beta testing

  • Lawrence Czarnik
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 8, 2007

      Justin,

      What great news.  I only just learned of this forum from your comment in the Palm forum.  Sorry I haven't been in touch after your personal contact re: BB SplashID.  Had overseas visitors for the last month, so you can imagine how that has been.

      Now on to SS for BB.  Can I install on the same PC as SS for Palm?  While not using it, I still have it loaded and live. Can I easily export / import the data from Palm SS?

      Look forward to hear from you soon.

      Regards,
      Larry
      2007JN08 21:40 Sydney

      --- In splashdatablackberry@yahoogroups.com, SplashData <moderator@...> wrote:

      > We have a beta version of SplashShopper for BlackBerry for your testing
      > pleasure. As with all beta software, there may be some issues with it that
      > we did not catch, and we would like to enlist your help if finding any such
      > issues.
      >
      > Unlike SplashID and SplashPhoto, SplashShopper does not have a sync provider
      > for the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. It synchronizes from within the
      > SplashShopper desktop, using the Sync button on the menu bar.

    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 8, 2007
        Re: [splashdatablackberry] Re: SplashShopper for BlackBerry beta testing Hi Larry,

        Yes, you can install SplashShopper for BlackBerry on the same computer. The data is maintained separately, however, as with our other applications.

        http://www.splashdata.com/splashshopper/download/bb.htm

        http://splashdata.com/splashshopper/support/bb.htm#import

        --Justin
        SplashData

        On 6/8/07 4:39 AM, "Lawrence Czarnik" <czarnik@...> wrote:

        Justin,

        What great news.  I only just learned of this forum from your comment in the Palm forum.  Sorry I haven't been in touch after your personal contact re: BB SplashID.  Had overseas visitors for the last month, so you can imagine how that has been.

        Now on to SS for BB.  Can I install on the same PC as SS for Palm?  While not using it, I still have it loaded and live. Can I easily export / import the data from Palm SS?

        Look forward to hear from you soon.

        Regards,
        Larry
        2007JN08 21:40 Sydney

        --- In splashdatablackberry@yahoogroups.com, SplashData <moderator@...> wrote:

        > We have a beta version of SplashShopper for BlackBerry for your testing
        > pleasure. As with all beta software, there may be some issues with it that
        > we did not catch, and we would like to enlist your help if finding any such
        > issues.
        >
        > Unlike SplashID and SplashPhoto, SplashShopper does not have a sync provider
        > for the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. It synchronizes from within the
        > SplashShopper desktop, using the Sync button on the menu bar.

      • A
        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 8, 2007
          Is there an OTA link for Mac users to test?

          Amy

          On 6/8/07, SplashData <moderator@...> wrote:

          > Hi Larry,
          >
          > Yes, you can install SplashShopper for BlackBerry on the same computer. The
          > data is maintained separately, however, as with our other applications.
          >
          > http://www.splashdata.com/splashshopper/download/bb.htm
          >
          > http://splashdata.com/splashshopper/support/bb.htm#import
          >
          > --Justin
          > SplashData
          >

          > On 6/8/07 4:39 AM, "Lawrence Czarnik" <czarnik@...> wrote:
          >

          > Justin,
          >
          > What great news. I only just learned of this forum from your comment in
          > the Palm forum. Sorry I haven't been in touch after your personal contact
          > re: BB SplashID. Had overseas visitors for the last month, so you can
          > imagine how that has been.
          >
          > Now on to SS for BB. Can I install on the same PC as SS for Palm? While
          > not using it, I still have it loaded and live. Can I easily export / import
          > the data from Palm SS?
          >
          > Look forward to hear from you soon.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Larry
          > 2007JN08 21:40 Sydney
          >
          > --- In splashdatablackberry@yahoogroups.com, SplashData
          > <moderator@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > We have a beta version of SplashShopper for BlackBerry for your testing
          > > pleasure. As with all beta software, there may be some issues with it
          > that
          > > we did not catch, and we would like to enlist your help if finding any
          > such
          > > issues.
          > >
          > > Unlike SplashID and SplashPhoto, SplashShopper does not have a sync
          > provider
          > > for the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. It synchronizes from within the
          > > SplashShopper desktop, using the Sync button on the menu bar.

          Thanks – Amy
          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
          http://burningcouchlive.com
          e. spacecowgurl@...
        • SplashData
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 9, 2007
            Hi Amy,

            Yes, you can use this link:

            http://www.splashdata.com/mobile/download/SplashShopper.BB.htm

            --Justin
            SplashData

            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 9, 2007
              Thanks. Its downloaded. Will start testing.

              Amy

              --
              Thanks – Amy