SplashShopper for BlackBerry beta testing

  • SplashData
    Message 1 of 22 , May 9, 2007
      We have a beta version of SplashShopper for BlackBerry for your testing
      pleasure. As with all beta software, there may be some issues with it that
      we did not catch, and we would like to enlist your help if finding any such
      issues.

      Unlike SplashID and SplashPhoto, SplashShopper does not have a sync provider
      for the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. It synchronizes from within the
      SplashShopper desktop, using the Sync button on the menu bar.

      Installation is similar to our other application:

      1. Download the installer, saving it to your desktop:

      http://www.splashdata.com/Downloads/beta/SplashShopper-BB-Installer.exe

      2. Double-click the installer to run.

      3. After the installer has finished, connect your BlackBerry to your desktop
      as you normally do to sync.

      A. Launch the BlackBerry Desktop and double-click the Application Loader.
      B. Click the Add button and browse to select this file:
      c:\Program Files\SplashData\SplashShopper for BlackBerry\SplashShopper.alx
      C. Scroll down through the list of programs and check the box at the bottom
      for SplashShopper to be installed.
      D. Click Next and SplashShopper will be installed on the device.
      E. On your handheld, find the SplashShopper application and launch. It may
      be found in the Applications folder.

      Please let us know if you find any bugs.

      Known issues:

      - to mark an item as needed or unneeded, press the Enter key on your
      keyboard. We plan to add a menu item for this as well in case users don't
      figure out this shortcut.

      - sync is somewhat slow. We are trying to find a solution to this issue as
      we speak. It is not abnormal to take several minutes to sync at this time.

      --Justin
      SplashData
    • veejayr
      Message 2 of 22 , May 9, 2007
        I am SO excited I can't stand it! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

        --- In splashdatablackberry@yahoogroups.com, SplashData
        <moderator@...> wrote:

        > We have a beta version of SplashShopper for BlackBerry for your
        testing
        > pleasure. As with all beta software, there may be some issues with
        it that
        > we did not catch, and we would like to enlist your help if finding
        any such
        > issues.
        >
        > Unlike SplashID and SplashPhoto, SplashShopper does not have a sync
        provider
        > for the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. It synchronizes from within the
        > SplashShopper desktop, using the Sync button on the menu bar.
        >
        > Installation is similar to our other application:
        >
        > 1. Download the installer, saving it to your desktop:
        >
        > http://www.splashdata.com/Downloads/beta/SplashShopper-BB-
        Installer.exe

        > 2. Double-click the installer to run.
        >
        > 3. After the installer has finished, connect your BlackBerry to
        your desktop
        > as you normally do to sync.
        >
        > A. Launch the BlackBerry Desktop and double-click the Application
        Loader.
        > B. Click the Add button and browse to select this file:
        > c:\Program Files\SplashData\SplashShopper for
        BlackBerry\SplashShopper.alx
        > C. Scroll down through the list of programs and check the box at
        the bottom
        > for SplashShopper to be installed.
        > D. Click Next and SplashShopper will be installed on the device.
        > E. On your handheld, find the SplashShopper application and launch.
        It may
        > be found in the Applications folder.
        >
        > Please let us know if you find any bugs.
        >
        > Known issues:
        >
        > - to mark an item as needed or unneeded, press the Enter key on your
        > keyboard. We plan to add a menu item for this as well in case users
        don't
        > figure out this shortcut.
        >
        > - sync is somewhat slow. We are trying to find a solution to this
        issue as
        > we speak. It is not abnormal to take several minutes to sync at
        this time.

        > --Justin
        > SplashData

      • jkrzyszt
        Message 3 of 22 , May 9, 2007
          I installed SplashShopper for the BlackBerry.

          After installing, my Pearl would not finish rebooting, just went white
          screen and nothing.

          Took out the battery and the Pearl reset just fine.

          I was prompted by the sysmtem to allow SplashShopper some sort of
          access (I do not remember the prompt), said yes.

          Run the Desktop (Windows XP SP 2 "current" updates) and try to sync
          and I get "Initializing", then "Connecting to Handheld", the "Sync
          Failed/Please connect 2100000A and try again". There might not be
          enough zeros in the number, but you get the gist.

          So, where do we go from here?

          Jeffrey
        • Matthew Steele

            Message 5 of 22 , May 10, 2007
              Hi,

              I'm anxious to start using SplashShopper, however, I don't want to go through the desktop. Is an OTA version available for testing? If not, will one be released soon?

              BJ Flora

[...]

              The fish are biting.
            • SplashData
              Message 6 of 22 , May 10, 2007
                Re: [splashdatablackberry] SplashShopper for BlackBerry beta testing An OTA version will be released once we have finished testing.

                --Justin
                SplashData

                http://www.splashda ta.com/Downloads /beta/SplashShop per-BB-Installer .exe <http://www.splashdata.com/Downloads/beta/SplashShopper-BB-Installer.exe>

[...]

                 Get more visitors <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49679/*http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php?o=US2140&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Q107Tagline&s=Y&s2=EM&b=50>  on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49679/*http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php?o=US2140&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Q107Tagline&s=Y&s2=EM&b=50>

              • SplashData
                Message 7 of 22 , May 10, 2007
                  Re: [splashdatablackberry] Re: SplashShopper for BlackBerry beta testing Hi Jeffrey,

                  Please check to see if you have a user menu in the SplashShopper desktop. If so, switch to the other username and see if you can sync.

                  If that doesn't help, do you have SplashShopper installed on the handheld and are able to run it?

                  If not, reinstall.

                  --Justin
                  SplashData

                  Message 8 of 22 , May 11, 2007
                    The wrong user was the problem!

                    I have 3 users in this menu (you may wish to call this something other
                    than user, maybe device?). Not sure why.

                    I would really like to know the reasoning behind syncing in this way
                    vs the way Splash ID for the BlackBerry syncs? I for one do not like
                    having to remember to sync and this way requires ME to remember,
                    instead of it just happening.

                    Jeffrey

                    <moderator@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Jeffrey,
                    >
                    > Please check to see if you have a user menu in the SplashShopper
                    desktop. If
                    > so, switch to the other username and see if you can sync.
                    >
                    > If that doesn't help, do you have SplashShopper installed on the
                    handheld
                    > and are able to run it?
                    >
                    > If not, reinstall.
                    >
                    > --Justin
                    > SplashData
                    >

                    > On 5/9/07 7:04 PM, "jkrzyszt" <yahoo@...> wrote:
                    >

                    > > I installed SplashShopper for the BlackBerry.
                    > >
                    > > After installing, my Pearl would not finish rebooting, just went white
                    > > screen and nothing.
                    > >
                    > > Took out the battery and the Pearl reset just fine.
                    > >
                    > > I was prompted by the sysmtem to allow SplashShopper some sort of
                    > > access (I do not remember the prompt), said yes.
                    > >
                    > > Run the Desktop (Windows XP SP 2 "current" updates) and try to sync
                    > > and I get "Initializing", then "Connecting to Handheld", the "Sync
                    > > Failed/Please connect 2100000A and try again". There might not be
                    > > enough zeros in the number, but you get the gist.
                    > >
                    > > So, where do we go from here?
                    > >
                    > > Jeffrey

                  • SplashData
                    Message 9 of 22 , May 11, 2007
                      Re: [splashdatablackberry] Re: SplashShopper for BlackBerry beta testing The reason for synchronizing this way is because it gives us better control over the sync experience.

                      Using Intellisync, we have to create a plug-in, and as new versions of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager are released, there could be compatibility issues. For example, our Vista users cannot see the check boxes for the sync providers in the BlackBerry Desktop Manager., which is not our fault. (the check boxes are there, you just have to trial and error to make sure it is checked).

                      --Justin
                      SplashData

                      --- In splashdatablackberry@yahoogroups.com <mailto:splashdatablackberry%40yahoogroups.com> , SplashData
                      <moderator@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Jeffrey,
                      >
                      > Please check to see if you have a user menu in the SplashShopper
                      desktop. If
                      > so, switch to the other username and see if you can sync.
                      >
                      > If that doesn't help, do you have SplashShopper installed on the
                      handheld
                      > and are able to run it?
                      >
                      > If not, reinstall.
                      >
                      > --Justin
                      > SplashData
                      >

                      > On 5/9/07 7:04 PM, "jkrzyszt" <yahoo@...> wrote:
                      >

                      > > I installed SplashShopper for the BlackBerry.
                      > >
                      > > After installing, my Pearl would not finish rebooting, just went white
                      > > screen and nothing.
                      > >
                      > > Took out the battery and the Pearl reset just fine.
                      > >
                      > > I was prompted by the sysmtem to allow SplashShopper some sort of
                      > > access (I do not remember the prompt), said yes.
                      > >
                      > > Run the Desktop (Windows XP SP 2 "current" updates) and try to sync
                      > > and I get "Initializing", then "Connecting to Handheld", the "Sync
                      > > Failed/Please connect 2100000A and try again". There might not be
                      > > enough zeros in the number, but you get the gist.
                      > >
                      > > So, where do we go from here?
                      > >
                      > > Jeffrey

                    • jkrzyszt
                      Message 10 of 22 , May 14, 2007
                        Ok, I get that the user syncing experience with the desktop is not up
                        to par with Palm's syncing.

                        So, now, how do we know that the data is on the blackberry? This is
                        very much not set and forget! There needs to be something to help us
                        forgetful users that the data is different.

                        Any way to have the the desktop NOT maintain a local copy and only
                        "edit' the data on the blackberry (I don't like this either, but I
                        really don't like that I can modify the desktop data, and it NOT be on
                        the blackberry which is where is really needs to be).

                        I sure hope when the next version of SplashID comes out you do not go
                        this route!

                        Jeffrey
                      • SplashData
                        Message 11 of 22 , May 14, 2007
                          Re: [splashdatablackberry] Re: SplashShopper for BlackBerry beta testing Hi Jeffrey,

                          I hear you, but the idea is that you make your updates in the SplashShopper desktop and then click the sync button right away.

                          We have used this kind of sync in the past in SplashPhoto on Windows Mobile and Symbian, and one difference is that sync is automatically performed when you open or close the application. Personally, I don't like this as much because you don't necessarily want to sync all the time.

                          SplashID will not be changing its sync method as far as I know.

                          --Justin
                          SplashData

                          Message 12 of 22 , May 15, 2007
                            Justin,

                            First, thanks for listening at all. Lots of developers just dismiss
                            other's ideas.

                            Any way to get an option to sync before quiting (if it can find the
                            device)? I am really trying to minimize my forgetfulness. I have come
                            to depend on these dang devices to help my inability to keep "life" in
                            my own head. As I move away from the Palm (this really bums me out as
                            I have been with Palm since the Palm III) and to the BlackBerry device
                            (I develop in Java, so I can enhance the device and RIM has some way
                            cool APIs - I just never got into programming the Palm), I hope for
                            the ease that Palm became an extension of my brain.

                            Maybe?

                            Jeffrey

                            <moderator@...> wrote:

                            > Hi Jeffrey,
                            >
                            > I hear you, but the idea is that you make your updates in the
                            SplashShopper
                            > desktop and then click the sync button right away.
                            >
                            > We have used this kind of sync in the past in SplashPhoto on Windows
                            Mobile
                            > and Symbian, and one difference is that sync is automatically
                            performed when
                            > you open or close the application. Personally, I don't like this as much
                            > because you don't necessarily want to sync all the time.
                            >
                            > SplashID will not be changing its sync method as far as I know.
                            >
                            > --Justin
                            > SplashData
                            >
                            > On 5/14/07 10:20 AM, "jkrzyszt" <yahoo@...> wrote:
                            >

                            > > Ok, I get that the user syncing experience with the desktop is not up
                            > > to par with Palm's syncing.
                            > >
                            > > So, now, how do we know that the data is on the blackberry? This is
                            > > very much not set and forget! There needs to be something to help us
                            > > forgetful users that the data is different.
                            > >
                            > > Any way to have the the desktop NOT maintain a local copy and only
                            > > "edit' the data on the blackberry (I don't like this either, but I
                            > > really don't like that I can modify the desktop data, and it NOT be on
                            > > the blackberry which is where is really needs to be).
                            > >
                            > > I sure hope when the next version of SplashID comes out you do not go
                            > > this route!
                            > >
                            > > Jeffrey

                          • SplashData
                            Message 13 of 22 , May 15, 2007
                              Re: [splashdatablackberry] Re: SplashShopper for BlackBerry beta testing Hi Jeffrey,

                              We will consider your request, but as we are trying to finalize a release here, we don't want to introduce any more variables that may result in bugs. So we'll log your request for a possible update in the future. Thanks for your input.

                              --Justin
                              SplashData

                              <moderator@...> wrote:

                              > Hi Jeffrey,
                              >
                              > I hear you, but the idea is that you make your updates in the
                              SplashShopper
                              > desktop and then click the sync button right away.
                              >
                              > We have used this kind of sync in the past in SplashPhoto on Windows
                              Mobile
                              > and Symbian, and one difference is that sync is automatically
                              performed when
                              > you open or close the application. Personally, I don't like this as much
                              > because you don't necessarily want to sync all the time.
                              >
                              > SplashID will not be changing its sync method as far as I know.
                              >
                              > --Justin
                              > SplashData
                              >
                              > On 5/14/07 10:20 AM, "jkrzyszt" <yahoo@...> wrote:
                              >

                              > > Ok, I get that the user syncing experience with the desktop is not up
                              > > to par with Palm's syncing.
                              > >
                              > > So, now, how do we know that the data is on the blackberry? This is
                              > > very much not set and forget! There needs to be something to help us
                              > > forgetful users that the data is different.
                              > >
                              > > Any way to have the the desktop NOT maintain a local copy and only
                              > > "edit' the data on the blackberry (I don't like this either, but I
                              > > really don't like that I can modify the desktop data, and it NOT be on
                              > > the blackberry which is where is really needs to be).
                              > >
                              > > I sure hope when the next version of SplashID comes out you do not go
                              > > this route!
                              > >
                              > > Jeffrey

                            • SplashData
                              Message 14 of 22 , May 19, 2007
                                Re: [splashdatablackberry] SplashShopper for BlackBerry beta testing Hi BJ,

                                We have posted the OTA installer.

                                Please go to our website on your BlackBerry browser and browse to the download for SplashShopper. Please let us know if the download works properly.

                                http://www.splashdata.com/

                                Message 15 of 22 , May 21, 2007
                                  Hello SplashData,

                                  On Wednesday, May 09 2007 at 04:31 PM PDT, you wrote:

                                  > We have a beta version of SplashShopper for BlackBerry for your testing
                                  > pleasure. As with all beta software, there may be some issues with it that
                                  > we did not catch, and we would like to enlist your help if finding any such
                                  > issues.

                                  No issues so far using my 8703e. I have started editing items using my BB,
                                  and then opening the Desktop and syncing via the menu. Seems to sync nicely,
                                  although I have to agree with the others that it would have been nice to
                                  have SS as a plugin in terms of syncing abilities.

                                  All in all, I am grateful that you have ported SS to the BB, and will be
                                  purchasing the product once the testing is finished.

                                  --
                                  Nick Andriash
                                  Creston, B.C. Canada
                                  Message 16 of 22 , May 21, 2007
                                    Hi Justin -

                                    I have a couple feedback items, which may or may not be considered bugs:

                                    1. Opening a list seems to take a long time - it probably only a
                                    couple of seconds, but every other app on my BB responds very quickly.
                                    I noticed the same problem when choosing items from the various
                                    menus and especially when adding an a new item to the BB.

                                    2. On the BB, when I scroll through my grocery list items, the
                                    highlighting appears to be skipping every other row. I changed the row
                                    colors from the default (white/no color) to a color and back again,
                                    but it made no difference. I finally realized that the "skipped"
                                    items were actually active - I could mark them - but it is very
                                    confusing to work with a list this way.

                                    3. I had my BB set to move completed items to the bottom of the list,
                                    which it did, but instead of leaving me in the Need section of the
                                    list, it took me all the way to the bottom of the completed section,
                                    so I had to scroll back to the top every time. Because the app is so
                                    slow this was very confusing. Is this the way the app is intended to work?

                                    4. Is there a way to default the app to open a specific list? I use
                                    the Grocery list almost all of the time and don't recall having to
                                    scroll through all the other lists to get to it when I used
                                    SplashShopper on my Palm.

                                    I'm using a BB 7130c (Cingular/AT&T)

                                    Thanks for your help. vicki

                                    <moderator@...> wrote:

                                    > We have a beta version of SplashShopper for BlackBerry for your testing
                                    > pleasure. As with all beta software, there may be some issues with
                                    it that
                                    > we did not catch, and we would like to enlist your help if finding
                                    any such
                                    > issues.
                                    >
                                    > Unlike SplashID and SplashPhoto, SplashShopper does not have a sync
                                    provider
                                    > for the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. It synchronizes from within the
                                    > SplashShopper desktop, using the Sync button on the menu bar.
                                    >
                                    > Installation is similar to our other application:
                                    >
                                    > 1. Download the installer, saving it to your desktop:
                                    >
                                    > http://www.splashdata.com/Downloads/beta/SplashShopper-BB-Installer.exe
                                    >
                                    > 2. Double-click the installer to run.
                                    >
                                    > 3. After the installer has finished, connect your BlackBerry to your
                                    desktop
                                    > as you normally do to sync.
                                    >
                                    > A. Launch the BlackBerry Desktop and double-click the Application
                                    Loader.
                                    > B. Click the Add button and browse to select this file:
                                    > c:\Program Files\SplashData\SplashShopper for
                                    BlackBerry\SplashShopper.alx
                                    > C. Scroll down through the list of programs and check the box at the
                                    bottom
                                    > for SplashShopper to be installed.
                                    > D. Click Next and SplashShopper will be installed on the device.
                                    > E. On your handheld, find the SplashShopper application and launch.
                                    It may
                                    > be found in the Applications folder.
                                    >
                                    > Please let us know if you find any bugs.
                                    >
                                    > Known issues:
                                    >
                                    > - to mark an item as needed or unneeded, press the Enter key on your
                                    > keyboard. We plan to add a menu item for this as well in case users
                                    don't
                                    > figure out this shortcut.
                                    >
                                    > - sync is somewhat slow. We are trying to find a solution to this
                                    issue as
                                    > we speak. It is not abnormal to take several minutes to sync at this
                                    time.

                                    > --Justin
                                    > SplashData

                                  • SplashData
                                    Message 17 of 22 , May 23, 2007
                                      Re: [splashdatablackberry] Re: SplashShopper for BlackBerry beta testing Hi Vicki,

                                      Thanks for your feedback.

                                      1. We are hearing from a couple of customers with slow performance, but we have been unable to reproduce anything so far. I have tested it on the 7110t, which is comparable to your device, and it does take about 2 seconds to open the lists, but this is normal and acceptable on these older devices. Keep in mind that the Palm devices have faster processors, and the OS is faster in general.

                                      2. I cannot reproduce this on the 7110t. What color is your highlight? The default row color is a pale yellow.

                                      3. this is how it has always worked. You have an item selected, which is where your cursor lies. When you check the item as completed, it moves to the bottom of the list, and you move with the item where your cursor lies.

                                      4. No way to open into a list at this time, but we will note your interest.

                                      --Justin
                                      SplashData

                                      <moderator@...> wrote:

                                      > We have a beta version of SplashShopper for BlackBerry for your testing
                                      > pleasure. As with all beta software, there may be some issues with
                                      it that
                                      > we did not catch, and we would like to enlist your help if finding
                                      any such
                                      > issues.
                                      >
                                      > Unlike SplashID and SplashPhoto, SplashShopper does not have a sync
                                      provider
                                      > for the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. It synchronizes from within the
                                      > SplashShopper desktop, using the Sync button on the menu bar.
                                      >
                                      > Installation is similar to our other application:
                                      >
                                      > 1. Download the installer, saving it to your desktop:
                                      >
                                      > http://www.splashdata.com/Downloads/beta/SplashShopper-BB-Installer.exe
                                      >
                                      > 2. Double-click the installer to run.
                                      >
                                      > 3. After the installer has finished, connect your BlackBerry to your
                                      desktop
                                      > as you normally do to sync.
                                      >
                                      > A. Launch the BlackBerry Desktop and double-click the Application
                                      Loader.
                                      > B. Click the Add button and browse to select this file:
                                      > c:\Program Files\SplashData\SplashShopper for
                                      BlackBerry\SplashShopper.alx
                                      > C. Scroll down through the list of programs and check the box at the
                                      bottom
                                      > for SplashShopper to be installed.
                                      > D. Click Next and SplashShopper will be installed on the device.
                                      > E. On your handheld, find the SplashShopper application and launch.
                                      It may
                                      > be found in the Applications folder.
                                      >
                                      > Please let us know if you find any bugs.
                                      >
                                      > Known issues:
                                      >
                                      > - to mark an item as needed or unneeded, press the Enter key on your
                                      > keyboard. We plan to add a menu item for this as well in case users
                                      don't
                                      > figure out this shortcut.
                                      >
                                      > - sync is somewhat slow. We are trying to find a solution to this
                                      issue as
                                      > we speak. It is not abnormal to take several minutes to sync at this
                                      time.

                                      > --Justin
                                      > SplashData

                                    • Lawrence Czarnik
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Jun 8, 2007

                                        Justin,

                                        What great news.  I only just learned of this forum from your comment in the Palm forum.  Sorry I haven't been in touch after your personal contact re: BB SplashID.  Had overseas visitors for the last month, so you can imagine how that has been.

                                        Now on to SS for BB.  Can I install on the same PC as SS for Palm?  While not using it, I still have it loaded and live. Can I easily export / import the data from Palm SS?

                                        Look forward to hear from you soon.

                                        Regards,
                                        Larry
                                        2007JN08 21:40 Sydney

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Jun 8, 2007
                                          Re: [splashdatablackberry] Re: SplashShopper for BlackBerry beta testing Hi Larry,

                                          Yes, you can install SplashShopper for BlackBerry on the same computer. The data is maintained separately, however, as with our other applications.

                                          http://www.splashdata.com/splashshopper/download/bb.htm

                                          http://splashdata.com/splashshopper/support/bb.htm#import

                                          --Justin
                                          SplashData

                                          On 6/8/07 4:39 AM, "Lawrence Czarnik" <czarnik@...> wrote:

                                          Justin,

                                          What great news.  I only just learned of this forum from your comment in the Palm forum.  Sorry I haven't been in touch after your personal contact re: BB SplashID.  Had overseas visitors for the last month, so you can imagine how that has been.

                                          Now on to SS for BB.  Can I install on the same PC as SS for Palm?  While not using it, I still have it loaded and live. Can I easily export / import the data from Palm SS?

                                          Look forward to hear from you soon.

                                          Regards,
                                          Larry
                                          2007JN08 21:40 Sydney

                                          --- In splashdatablackberry@yahoogroups.com, SplashData <moderator@...> wrote:

                                          > We have a beta version of SplashShopper for BlackBerry for your testing
                                          > pleasure. As with all beta software, there may be some issues with it that
                                          > we did not catch, and we would like to enlist your help if finding any such
                                          > issues.
                                          >
                                          > Unlike SplashID and SplashPhoto, SplashShopper does not have a sync provider
                                          > for the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. It synchronizes from within the
                                          > SplashShopper desktop, using the Sync button on the menu bar.

                                        • A
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Jun 8, 2007
                                            Is there an OTA link for Mac users to test?

                                            Amy

                                            On 6/8/07, SplashData <moderator@...> wrote:

                                            > Hi Larry,
                                            >
                                            > Yes, you can install SplashShopper for BlackBerry on the same computer. The
                                            > data is maintained separately, however, as with our other applications.
                                            >
                                            > http://www.splashdata.com/splashshopper/download/bb.htm
                                            >
                                            > http://splashdata.com/splashshopper/support/bb.htm#import
                                            >
                                            > --Justin
                                            > SplashData
                                            >

                                            > On 6/8/07 4:39 AM, "Lawrence Czarnik" <czarnik@...> wrote:
                                            >

                                            > Justin,
                                            >
                                            > What great news. I only just learned of this forum from your comment in
                                            > the Palm forum. Sorry I haven't been in touch after your personal contact
                                            > re: BB SplashID. Had overseas visitors for the last month, so you can
                                            > imagine how that has been.
                                            >
                                            > Now on to SS for BB. Can I install on the same PC as SS for Palm? While
                                            > not using it, I still have it loaded and live. Can I easily export / import
                                            > the data from Palm SS?
                                            >
                                            > Look forward to hear from you soon.
                                            >
                                            > Regards,
                                            > Larry
                                            > 2007JN08 21:40 Sydney
                                            >
                                            > --- In splashdatablackberry@yahoogroups.com, SplashData
                                            > <moderator@...> wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > We have a beta version of SplashShopper for BlackBerry for your testing
                                            > > pleasure. As with all beta software, there may be some issues with it
                                            > that
                                            > > we did not catch, and we would like to enlist your help if finding any
                                            > such
                                            > > issues.
                                            > >
                                            > > Unlike SplashID and SplashPhoto, SplashShopper does not have a sync
                                            > provider
                                            > > for the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. It synchronizes from within the
                                            > > SplashShopper desktop, using the Sync button on the menu bar.

                                            Thanks – Amy
                                            . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                            http://burningcouchlive.com
                                            e. spacecowgurl@...
                                          • SplashData
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Jun 9, 2007
                                              Hi Amy,

                                              Yes, you can use this link:

                                              http://www.splashdata.com/mobile/download/SplashShopper.BB.htm

                                              --Justin
                                              SplashData

                                              Message 22 of 22 , Jun 9, 2007
                                                Thanks. Its downloaded. Will start testing.

                                                Amy

                                                --
                                                Thanks – Amy