SplashPhoto for BlackBerry Beta

  • SplashData
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 17 9:20 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      Since it looks like no one has joined our BlackBerry forum yet, I am posting
      this to all forums.

      We have a beta version of SplashPhoto for BlackBerry available for your
      testing pleasure:

      http://splashdata.com/splashphoto/download/bb.htm

      The sync is one-way for the time being - add images on the SplashPhoto
      desktop and sync them to the handheld - because there are no BlackBerry
      devices available yet that can capture images.

      Features include:

      - auto-detection of screen size
      - zooming for images larger than the screen
      - send photo as email attachment
      - password security for private images
      - filter by category
      - slideshow

      Let us know if you find any bugs.

      --Justin
      SplashData
    • lemonlimedesignsca
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19 6:42 AM
        --- In splashdatablackberry@yahoogroups.com, SplashData
        <moderator@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > Since it looks like no one has joined our BlackBerry forum yet, I am
        posting
        > this to all forums.
        >
        > We have a beta version of SplashPhoto for BlackBerry available for your
        > testing pleasure:
        >
        > http://splashdata.com/splashphoto/download/bb.htm
        >
        > The sync is one-way for the time being - add images on the SplashPhoto
        > desktop and sync them to the handheld - because there are no BlackBerry
        > devices available yet that can capture images.
        >
        > Features include:
        >
        > - auto-detection of screen size
        > - zooming for images larger than the screen
        > - send photo as email attachment
        > - password security for private images
        > - filter by category
        > - slideshow
        >
        > Let us know if you find any bugs.
        >
        > --Justin
        > SplashData

        I'm interested in trying it. I'm using a 7100r. Anything specific you
        want me testing for?
      • dougperk
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 20 5:34 AM
          No download option available

          <moderator@...> wrote:

          > Hi Everyone,
          >
          > Since it looks like no one has joined our BlackBerry forum yet, I
          am posting
          > this to all forums.
          >
          > We have a beta version of SplashPhoto for BlackBerry available for
          your
          > testing pleasure:
          >
          > http://splashdata.com/splashphoto/download/bb.htm
          >
          > The sync is one-way for the time being - add images on the
          SplashPhoto
          > desktop and sync them to the handheld - because there are no
          BlackBerry
          > devices available yet that can capture images.
          >
          > Features include:
          >
          > - auto-detection of screen size
          > - zooming for images larger than the screen
          > - send photo as email attachment
          > - password security for private images
          > - filter by category
          > - slideshow
          >
          > Let us know if you find any bugs.
          >
          > --Justin
          > SplashData

        • gruff3
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 20 8:46 AM
            I followed your link and tried to download SplashPhoto to demo but
            found "coming soon".
          • SplashData
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 20 4:16 PM
              Re: [splashdatablackberry] Re: SplashPhoto for BlackBerry Beta
              We pulled the download link temporarily for additional in house testing, so we do not subject you to a possible problem.

              I will let you know when I repost it.

              --Justin
              SplashData

              On 8/20/06 8:46 AM, "gruff3" <gruff3@...> wrote:

              I followed your link and tried to download SplashPhoto to demo but
              found "coming soon".

            • wdbrady
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 29 7:55 PM
                I have always been a big fan of SplashData products on Palm OS, and
                this is no exception. I have been using SplashID for Blackberry
                since it came out, and the usability has matched the previous
                versions. SpashPhoto for Blackberry fills another gap on the
                Blackberry device. I am looking forward to the final release.

                Now for my feedback from a Blackberry 7250 Verizon Wireless...
                -The warning message prior to synchronization should have a decimal
                where applicable. I have a problem with the bytes conversion in my
                head. :-)

                -Long catogory names tend to drift on to the thumbnail section of
                the screen.

                -On the desktop, the default setting on the edit image screen is
                with landscape orientation enabled. This caused the image to
                display at only a quarter of the screen on the device.

                <moderator@...> wrote:

                > Hi Everyone,
                >
                > Since it looks like no one has joined our BlackBerry forum yet, I
                am posting
                > this to all forums.
                >
                > We have a beta version of SplashPhoto for BlackBerry available for
                your
                > testing pleasure:
                >
                > http://splashdata.com/splashphoto/download/bb.htm
                >
                > The sync is one-way for the time being - add images on the
                SplashPhoto
                > desktop and sync them to the handheld - because there are no
                BlackBerry
                > devices available yet that can capture images.
                >
                > Features include:
                >
                > - auto-detection of screen size
                > - zooming for images larger than the screen
                > - send photo as email attachment
                > - password security for private images
                > - filter by category
                > - slideshow
                >
                > Let us know if you find any bugs.
                >
                > --Justin
                > SplashData

              • SplashData
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 30 6:05 PM
                  Re: [splashdatablackberry] Re: SplashPhoto for BlackBerry Beta Thanks for the helpful feedback. We will discuss these issues with the developer and see what we can do.

                  --Justin
                  SplashData

                  --- In splashdatablackberry@yahoogroups.com <mailto:splashdatablackberry%40yahoogroups.com> , SplashData