No class today

  • PVR
    Message 1 of 31 , May 7, 2012
      Namaste,

      There will be no class today.

      Thanks,
      Narasimha
    • Narasimha P.V.R. Rao
      Message 31 of 31 , May 2, 2013
        Namaste,

        I have to attend a late evening conference call with offsite teams every Thursday for a new project. I will no longer be able to attend the class on Thursday, from today onwards. I am still available on all other weekdays at the same time. Please discuss among yourselves and suggest an alternative.

        Until we finalize a new schedule, there will be no class.

        Best regards,
        Narasimha
        --------
        Astrology & Spirituality Resources: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org