GWB Annual TP 2006-2007

  • kali_in
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2005
      Friends,

      I used the data below to come up with TP analysis of 2006-07 for
      Gerge W Bush.

      From the analysis, his image will take a beating he will endure it
      because of good placement of 9th lords and conducive HL.

      Rasi:
      -----
      Lagna is in Scorpio(significance?) almost near to gandanta. Mercury
      is the Hora Lord in the 9th from Lagna with LagnaLord Mars and 4th
      lord Sa. This is a good raja yoga. Also, notice Lagna, AL and LL+HL
      are in trines. Exchange between Me(HL) and Mo(9thL). Ma(LL) is
      debilitated. However, the other co-lord Ke is well placed in the 11th
      and because of the exchange is in the same house with HL. All in all,
      lagna lord and the 9th house are fairly strong proving that the
      native will have an ok year. I said ok because HL, even though
      exalted is afflicted by the nodes and 9th lord in 9th house is
      afflicted by Sa. Note how nodes are influencing the AL and there is a
      planet in the 7th from it - case being the HL himself...wonder if
      that signifies something. Bhagya pada, A9 is shown to be in lagna,
      however, due to the exchange between 9th and 11th lord, it can fall
      in Aries along with GL, A9 and A10...if the timing is correct, 6th
      house containing this means good news.

      Dasamsa:

      Note the exchange between 2nd and 3rd lords and AL being aspected by
      the nodes. A9, A10 and A4 in the 12th to Asc, I dont know if this is
      a good thing. 10th lord Sa(karaka for the masses) in the 5th house of
      popularity. Important is the 8th house with 4th, 5th and 8th lords.
      The co-lord of the 8th house Ketu is associated with HL. However, Sa
      in 3rd to AL and Mo, Ma and Su in the 6th to AL is good news too.
      What is concerning is the presence of Ra in the 7th to AL as this
      stands for all people who confront the native. Jupiter(9th and
      12thlord) in pisces and aspecting the 8th house may mean this will no
      doubt be difficulties but the native will survive the rough patch? A5
      in 8th house may mean his popularity will take a beating.
      Interestingly, Jupiters amsa is Mrityu and he is in the 12th house in
      both Rasi and D10.

      George W Bush
      ++++++++++++++

      Natal Chart

      Date: July 6, 1946
      Time: 7:26:00 am
      Time Zone: 4:00:00 (West of GMT)
      Place: 72 W 55' 43", 41 N 18' 29"
      New Haven, Connecticut, USA
      gwb
      ====

      Annual TP

      Date: July 3, 2006
      Time: 7:00:43 pm
      Time Zone: 4:00:00 (West of GMT)
      Place: 72 W 55' 43", 41 N 18' 29"
      New Haven, Connecticut, USA
      Altitude: 0.00 meters

      Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Ashadha
      Tithi: Sukla Ashtami (Ra) (25.65% left)
      Vedic Weekday: Monday (Mo)
      Nakshatra: Hastha (Mo) (18.64% left)
      Yoga: Parigha (Sa) (34.20% left)
      Karana: Bava (Su) (51.31% left)
      Hora Lord: Mercury (5 min sign: Pi)
      Mahakala Hora: Venus (5 min sign: Ge)
      Kaala Lord: Mercury (Mahakala: Jupiter)

      Sunrise: 5:28:32 am
      Sunset: 8:23:14 pm
      Janma Ghatis: 33.8414

      Ayanamsa: 23-56-52.31
      Sidereal Time: 12:56:18

      |Ra AL |GL |Ve |Su |
      | | | | |
      | | | | |
      | | | | |
      | | | | |
      |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|
      | | |Ma Me |
      | | |Sa |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      |-----------| Rasi |-----------|
      | | |HL |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|
      | |As |JuR Md |Mo Ke |
      | | |Gk | |
      | | | | |
      | | | | |
      | | | | |

      |JuR |As Md |Me |Ve Ke |
      | | | |AL |
      | | | | |
      | | | | |
      | | | | |
      |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | Dasamsa | |
      |-----------| |-----------|
      | | D-10 |Sa GL |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|
      |Ra Gk |Su Mo | |HL |
      | |Ma | | |
      | | | | |
      | | | | |
      | | | | |
    • sivarama putcha
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2005
        Hare Rama Krishna.

        I did not want to look at your analysis until I
        finished my homework. So, I finished it yesterday and
        when I see your mail now, I see that you get SC as the
        2006 TP Rasi LA.
        I get Sg. With that Ve in 6H is in MKS and was
        affecting A10 and A4. My analysis is based on that
        start.

        Does anyone else has the same issue.
        On another note, I and Vijay were looking at some
        other chart and he had Li LA for that native while I
        had Vi LA for the same birth data. So we said it
        wasn't time for discuiing that chart.

        There may be some fundamental setting difference on my
        system - Any clues ??

        Regards
        Seshu Putcha

        __________________________________
        http://farechase.yahoo.com
      • sivarama putcha
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2005
          Hare Rama Krishna.

          This was to with time zone in one GWB case, I had 5
          hrs instead of 4 hrs and in the other case that I
          refered to there was a typo in longitude that made a
          big difference. Sometimes we call these "operator
          errors".

          Regards
          Seshu

          === message truncated ===