upload of astrology lessons

  • sivarama putcha
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      Hare Rama Krishna.

      I have just uploaded lessons 101-107.
      I have noticed that the recording was not going good
      and occationally I see lot of disturbances or just
      silence and no voice. There seem to be some tech
      difficulties for which reason this seems to have
      happened. We will analyze and try to address them from
      our next class.
      The delay in uploading was due to these issues.

      Sarvam Paramarpanamastu
      Seshu

      http://mail.yahoo.com