Jax SpiritFest Registation Open

  • nemoel425
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2005
      ---- Original Message -----
      From: "Elizabeth Ziemba" <eaz999@...>
      To: "Grotto" <GoDdEeSsGroTTo@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 11:50 AM
      Subject: [GoDdEeSsGroTTo] Jax SpiritFest Registation Open

      > Sunflower
      >
      > Welcome to another Jax Spiritfest!!! We are excited to offer our
      wonderful
      community another fun filled weekend retreat!!

      > April 15-17, Fri 8am - Sun 12 noon
      > Hidden River Resort, right outside Macclenny FL
      > www.hiddenriverresort.com for directions
      > $35 per person pre-registration, $45 at the gate
      > Children under 15 FREE with parent
      >
      > We've had lots of early registrations arrive already, so we know
      that our
      favorite festival guests are coming back! There are lots of new
      folks too!
      We are so happy to add to our community family.

      > As always, we offer a small, inexpensive and meaningful retreat.
      We spend
      our time in workshops and classes, resting and relaxing, drumming and
      dancing at the Sacred Fire, swimming in the pool and soaking in the
      hot tub,
      and cooking and eating! We already have some great workshops on the
      schedule
      and we could schedule a few more if you'd like to offer!

      > There are a few scholarships left as well, so if you'd like to
      take one,
      let us know!

      > Please visit our website for more information and to register. You
      can
      also email us at eaz999@... or call 904-307-5889.

      http://jaxspiritfest.tripod.com