Its amazing the things that get carried

  • ishtar_blood_rune
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      out in "Gods" name. This kinda reminds me of a
      somg called "One" done by Creed. The line in peticular
      is "In the end we meet our fate together." The song
      itself talks of unity and tolerance.<br><br>Finding
      tolerance today is hard, and not just being pagan. I myself
      love the area called St. Augustine and go when I can,
      I just don't like the outlooks of the guy who the
      placed is named for.