Hi

  • Gabriel Leitão
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2004
      Hi, people!
      My name is Gabriel and I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
      How you will can see, I think my english is not very good, but I can read very well.

      I have a research about Spinoza's Ethics in the Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ). My research is about the second part of the Ethics, about a certain "theory of the language", that isn't expressed, but that have to exist there.
      I don't know who exactly are you, what do you do, where do you live. I'd like know others people around the world that are interesting in Spinozas's thought. Maybe we can change many ideas.

      You can write to me here in the list, or privately, if you prefer. I can read english, german, french, spanish and, of course, portuguese.

      thank you very much
      Gabriel Leit�o

    • arqueware
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2004
        Gabriel, i'd be pleased to help you in your research and to 'exchange'
        ideas (and help with your written english as needed ;-)

        you can start by describing the details of this 'theory of the
        language' in order to fuel the discussion. also, your area of study
        (filosofia, lenguas, linguistics) may be helpful to know.

        i have just finished reading Book 1 in detail, and am beginning Book
        2. i would very much like your input.

        quincy

        --- In spinoza-ethics@yahoogroups.com, Gabriel Leitão