Phil Lewis - Instrumental Rock Guitarist

  • phillew9
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2006
      Hi everyone.
      I'm a guitarist from Birmingham UK who has recently recorded a
      instrumental rock album featuring both electric and acoustic guitars -
      you can listen to free samples at my site
      http://www.phillewisguitar.com/Music.htm
      You can purchase this 16 track album from my site for just £7.99
      including postage. Aternatively you can order the album from Tower
      Records, CD Baby or download it from itunes music store.
      I hope you enjoy.

      Phil Lewis