I'm a cheating teacher, you want to play principle?

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      I'll admit, students shouldn't cheat, but that doesn't mean it's not ok for the teacher right?

      I am in an unhappy marriage so I spend a lot of my time online scouting for new men to satisfy both my intellectual and sexual needs.

      I love to chat on the phone, in chatrooms, or even on webcam. Oh and I'm a redhead and I fit the stereotype if you catch my drift. I should also add I'm no spring chicken ;)

      You can contact me here if you can be discreet

      http://onlineshowoffs.info/cheatingteacher/