Re: Anyone near Minnesota??

  • spinabifidamommy
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2011
      I live in minnesota nd ahve a daughter who is 11 with SB I just started a yahoo group called spinabifidaminnesota... for anyone who lives in minnesota and knows someone with sb. check it out to join!

      Susanne Derner

      --- In spinabifidacentral@yahoogroups.com, "lisamarien1981" <lisamarien1981@...> wrote:

      > --- In spinabifidacentral@yahoogroups.com, Sara A <foxsea77@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi, I live in Minnesota.  My name is Sara and I have Spina Bifida.
      > I'm 31 years old with an 8 year old son who does NOT have SB.  It's
      > nice to meet you.
      > >
      > > Sara
      > >

      > > SEA

    • Denise Gunderson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2011
        I live in ND but come to Minnesota a lot. I have relatives there and all my SB doctors are there. I live about 4 hours away from MN. Susanna, can I join your group since I live so close?

        To: spinabifidacentral@yahoogroups.com
        From: derner@...
        Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 18:33:27 +0000
        Subject: [Spina Bifida Central] Re: Anyone near Minnesota??

        I live in minnesota nd ahve a daughter who is 11 with SB I just started a yahoo group called spinabifidaminnesota... for anyone who lives in minnesota and knows someone with sb. check it out to join!

        Susanne Derner

        --- In spinabifidacentral@yahoogroups.com, "lisamarien1981" <lisamarien1981@...> wrote:

        > --- In spinabifidacentral@yahoogroups.com, Sara A <foxsea77@>

        > wrote:

        > > Hi, I live in Minnesota. My name is Sara and I have Spina Bifida.

        > I'm 31 years old with an 8 year old son who does NOT have SB. It's

        > nice to meet you.

        > > Sara

        > > SEA

        > > --- On Tue, 12/30/08, lisamarien1981 <lisamarien1981@> wrote:

        > > From: lisamarien1981 <lisamarien1981@>

        > > Subject: [Spina Bifida Central] Anyone near Minnesota??

        > > To: spinabifidacentral@yahoogroups.com

        > > Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 7:18 AM

        > > Hi was wondering if any of you live around the MN area. I don't

        > know

        > > anyone with SB who are from here so I was just curious.

        > Hi Sara! Nice to meet you too! My kids are 2 and 4. I am a stay at

        > home mom so I am quite busy. LOL

        > Lisa

      • Susie Derner
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 8, 2011
          That would be fine for you to join even though you live in ND... I thought it would be a good group to start and try to get some connections that are close by! so that is great!

          Susanne