Earn 5250 US$ in your PAYPAL in one month NOT A SPAM!!!!

  • dnngl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      Earn 5250 US$ in one month without any work.

      go to http://damn5000usd.250free.com for details

      Hi,
      my name is Diana miraz. I joined that business 11 days ago, My
      cousin introduced me to it.
      After reading all of the information, how it works and how to get
      the profit, first I tought it wasn't worth a try.
      But then on the other mind I see this one needs only a 25 dollars of
      investment. I just think itsnt that much of money to risk.
      because you know I smoke a pack of ciggarate a day, if that 25
      dollars dont give me any return that means I only loose 5 packs of
      ciggarete.
      Anyways I decided to join that business under my cousin name
      as an owner, He get $10 from me , and $8 goes to the person who
      introduce my cousin (sponsor),

      the $7 goes to the admin. So basically you get $10 from each person
      who join under your name (your the owner) and
      get $8 from each person who join under your sponsor. If you would
      please take a look at the site to get a better idea
      how it works. because I have problem with english.
      Anyways now unexpectedly it just surprises me that I see a
      deposit of 420 in my paypal account from it.
      Im happy to join it and Im happy enough I get that much return
      already eventhough its not at much as its promised on
      the page but hey I only spend a little time working on it and I
      hope it keeps continuing.
      You can get more than I did if you spend more time working on it.
      And also not to forget to mention that
      its because my cousin help me too,its all about "teamwork". So If
      your interested please sign up under my name
      http://damn5000usd.250free.com or
      http://www.dollarrandomizer.com/member/?shotgun
      make sure it says "?shotgun" at the last line. so thats all about
      it, feel free to ask me more question. best luck .thanks

      Best regards

      Diana Miraz