hi, every one may i ask the names of these two background musics

  • eyiyue
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      i'm a Chinese, i recorded two clips of my hometown broadcasting
      programmes. i like the background musics very very much, but i don't
      know its name, i posted a post in some forums(bbs), but they just told
      me the name of the second one, none of them knows the name of the first
      clip, so i asking for help at here.

      there gives the downloading addresses, of course, you won't know
      what he or she is saying, they're Chinese. :)

      clip 1: http://www.newsmth.org/att.php?p.24.55881.437.mp3

      clip 2: http://www.newsmth.org/att.php?p.24.55881.2377763.mp3

      who knows the background music's name of the second clip?

      thank you!!
    • jazzmen anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
        eyiyue <eyiyue@...> wrote:
        i'm a Chinese, i recorded two clips of my hometown broadcasting
        programmes. i like the background musics very very much, but i don't
        know its name, i posted a post in some forums(bbs), but they just told
        me the name of the second one, none of them knows the name of the first
        clip, so i asking for help at here.

        there gives the downloading addresses, of course, you won't know
        what he or she is saying, they're Chinese. :)

        clip 1: http://www.newsmth. org/att.php? p.24.55881. 437.mp3

        clip 2: http://www.newsmth. org/att.php? p.24.55881. 2377763.mp3

        who knows the background music's name of the second clip?

        thank you!!

        i have nothing for you sorry.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • eyiyue
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
          it doesn't matter, thank you all the same

          :)