Re: Spike 1000 missed

  • roroyourmail <roromjue@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1, 2003
      We made it to the Sac show and my friends were right...Spike FUCKIN'
      ROCKS!! It was about 1am when you guys came on, and most people had
      gone home. A passionate minority stayed for the real music and,
      aside from the short set, we were not disappointed.
      Most of the earlier evening was torturous as the four other
      bands "made us suffer", but, to finally get to experience Spike 1000
      live, made all that pain fade away. Spike is a class act that no one
      should miss. I'll definately be calling my local radio stations and
      DEMAND SPIKE!

      Thanks for a great show. We're from the East Bay, so, please let us
      know about your upcoming Bay Area shows.

      roro
    • shannon_s1k <shannon@spike1000music.com>
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 3, 2003
        RORO!

        First of all....you rule!! Thank you for being a trooper that
        night. We really appreciate it and we hope that you get to come to
        another show so we can extra special rock your world!

        Second....you are the reason why we put up with some of the huge pain
        in the ass shit that club owners....record labels..... and radio
        program directors talk to us.
        We keep going because you believe in us.

        take care and never fucking stop,

        Shannon from Spike
      • rob robinson
        Message 3 of 15 , May 20, 2003
          avek vino  i can never remember what that means. anabuse would like to do a show with you. we are playing at bourbon st on this very friday evening . i dont know if you all have plans but we would love an opportunity to play our brand of metal for you. (no cover songs included!)
          rob the tattoo guy

          "shannon_s1k <shannon@...>" <shannon@...> wrote:
          RORO!

          First of all....you rule!!  Thank you for being a trooper that
          night.  We really appreciate it and we hope that you get to come to
          another show so we can extra special rock your world!

          Second....you are the reason why we put up with some of the huge pain
          in the ass shit that club owners....record labels..... and radio
          program directors talk to us.
          We keep going because you believe in us.

          take care and never fucking stop,

          Shannon from Spike

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • shannon_s1k
          Message 4 of 15 , May 21, 2003
            Rob,

            Avec vino means withouth wine...or blood.
            Bourbon Street this friday at what time?

            bye for now,
            Shannon

            --- In spike1000fans@yahoogroups.com, rob robinson <robtat2@y...>
            wrote:
            > avek vino i can never remember what that means. anabuse would like
            to do a show with you. we are playing at bourbon st on this very
            friday evening . i dont know if you all have plans but we would love
            an opportunity to play our brand of metal for you. (no cover songs
            included!)
            > rob the tattoo guy
            >
            > "shannon_s1k <shannon@s...>" <shannon@s...> wrote:
            > RORO!
            >

            > First of all....you rule!! Thank you for being a trooper that
            > night. We really appreciate it and we hope that you get to come to
            > another show so we can extra special rock your world!
            >
            > Second....you are the reason why we put up with some of the huge
            pain
            > in the ass shit that club owners....record labels..... and radio
            > program directors talk to us.
            > We keep going because you believe in us.
            >
            > take care and never fucking stop,
            >
            > Shannon from Spike
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.

          • Oh No Its Moe
            Message 5 of 15 , May 21, 2003
              Is Spike playing at Bourbon???

              wrote:
              > avek vino  i can never remember what that means. anabuse would like
              to do a show with you. we are playing at bourbon st on this very
              friday evening . i dont know if you all have plans but we would love
              an opportunity to play our brand of metal for you. (no cover songs
              included!)
              > rob the tattoo guy
              >
              > "shannon_s1k <shannon@s...>" <shannon@s...> wrote:
              > RORO!
              >

              > First of all....you rule!!  Thank you for being a trooper that
              > night.  We really appreciate it and we hope that you get to come to
              > another show so we can extra special rock your world!
              >
              > Second....you are the reason why we put up with some of the huge
              pain
              > in the ass shit that club owners....record labels..... and radio
              > program directors talk to us.
              > We keep going because you believe in us.
              >
              > take care and never fucking stop,
              >
              > Shannon from Spike
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Service.

              Support Local Music
              www.TheSoreThumbs.com

              Do you Yahoo!?
            • rob robinson
              Message 6 of 15 , May 22, 2003
                shannon  thanks for the meaning and correct spelling on that. the show starts at 9 on friday. we go on third i believe.hope to see you there. by the way. people that come into the shop i work at are amazed at your tattoo. the one on your back. then i show them yer cd and have them listen and always the same result. their jaw freaking hitas the floor. rob

                Oh No Its Moe <x420queenx@...> wrote:
                Is Spike playing at Bourbon???

                Message 7 of 15 , May 23, 2003
                  No...not this Friday 5/23/03, but we are trying to book a show there
                  in July....stay tuned.

                  Shannon

                  --- In spike1000fans@yahoogroups.com, Oh No Its Moe <x420queenx@y...>
                  wrote:
                  > Is Spike playing at Bourbon???
                  >
                  > shannon_s1k <shannon@s...> wrote:Rob,
                  >
                  > Avec vino means withouth wine...or blood.
                  > Bourbon Street this friday at what time?
                  >
                  > bye for now,
                  > Shannon
                  >

                  > --- In spike1000fans@yahoogroups.com, rob robinson <robtat2@y...>
                  > wrote:
                  > > avek vino i can never remember what that means. anabuse would
                  like
                  > to do a show with you. we are playing at bourbon st on this very
                  > friday evening . i dont know if you all have plans but we would
                  love
                  > an opportunity to play our brand of metal for you. (no cover songs
                  > included!)
                  > > rob the tattoo guy
                  > >
                  > > "shannon_s1k <shannon@s...>" <shannon@s...> wrote:
                  > > RORO!
                  > >

                  > > First of all....you rule!! Thank you for being a trooper that
                  > > night. We really appreciate it and we hope that you get to come
                  > > another show so we can extra special rock your world!
                  > >
                  > > Second....you are the reason why we put up with some of the huge
                  > pain
                  > > in the ass shit that club owners....record labels..... and radio
                  > > program directors talk to us.
                  > > We keep going because you believe in us.
                  > >
                  > > take care and never fucking stop,
                  > >
                  > > Shannon from Spike
                  > >

                  > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  > Service.

                  Service.

                  > Support Local Music
                  > www.TheSoreThumbs.com

                • Oh No Its Moe
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 23, 2003
                    You can also try the Blank Club in San Jose. A bunch of local punk bands play there too. www.theblankclub.com

                    wrote:
                    > Is Spike playing at Bourbon???
                    >
                    > shannon_s1k <shannon@s...> wrote:Rob,
                    >
                    > Avec vino means withouth wine...or blood.
                    > Bourbon Street this friday at what time?
                    >
                    > bye for now,
                    > Shannon
                    >

                    > --- In spike1000fans@yahoogroups.com, rob robinson <robtat2@y...>
                    > wrote:
                    > > avek vino  i can never remember what that means. anabuse would
                    like
                    > to do a show with you. we are playing at bourbon st on this very
                    > friday evening . i dont know if you all have plans but we would
                    love
                    > an opportunity to play our brand of metal for you. (no cover songs
                    > included!)
                    > > rob the tattoo guy
                    > >
                    > > "shannon_s1k <shannon@s...>" <shannon@s...> wrote:
                    > > RORO!
                    > >

                    > > First of all....you rule!!  Thank you for being a trooper that
                    > > night.  We really appreciate it and we hope that you get to come
                    > > another show so we can extra special rock your world!
                    > >
                    > > Second....you are the reason why we put up with some of the huge
                    > pain
                    > > in the ass shit that club owners....record labels..... and radio
                    > > program directors talk to us.
                    > > We keep going because you believe in us.
                    > >
                    > > take care and never fucking stop,
                    > >
                    > > Shannon from Spike
                    > >

                    > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                    > Service.

                    Service.

                    > Support Local Music
                    > www.TheSoreThumbs.com

                    Support Local Music
                    www.TheSoreThumbs.com

                    Do you Yahoo!?
                  • shannon_s1k
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 23, 2003
                      Rob,

                      I just wanted to take a moment and thank you from the bottom of my
                      heart for the support you have showed us over the years. I am trying
                      to come out to the show...I just need to find a ride. Have a good
                      show tonight.

                      take care,

                      wrote:
                      > shannon thanks for the meaning and correct spelling on that. the
                      show starts at 9 on friday. we go on third i believe.hope to see you
                      there. by the way. people that come into the shop i work at are
                      amazed at your tattoo. the one on your back. then i show them yer cd
                      and have them listen and always the same result. their jaw freaking
                      hitas the floor. rob

                      > Oh No Its Moe <x420queenx@y...> wrote:Is Spike playing at
                      Bourbon???

                      > shannon_s1k <shannon@s...> wrote: Rob,
                      >
                      > Avec vino means withouth wine...or blood.
                      > Bourbon Street this friday at what time?
                      >
                      > bye for now,
                      > Shannon
                      >

                      > --- In spike1000fans@yahoogroups.com, rob robinson <robtat2@y...>
                      > wrote:
                      > > avek vino i can never remember what that means. anabuse would
                      like
                      > to do a show with you. we are playing at bourbon st on this very
                      > friday evening . i dont know if you all have plans but we would
                      love
                      > an opportunity to play our brand of metal for you. (no cover songs
                      > included!)
                      > > rob the tattoo guy
                      > >
                      > > "shannon_s1k <shannon@s...>" <shannon@s...> wrote:
                      > > RORO!
                      > >

                      > > First of all....you rule!! Thank you for being a trooper that
                      > > night. We really appreciate it and we hope that you get to come
                      > > another show so we can extra special rock your world!
                      > >
                      > > Second....you are the reason why we put up with some of the huge
                      > pain
                      > > in the ass shit that club owners....record labels..... and radio
                      > > program directors talk to us.
                      > > We keep going because you believe in us.
                      > >
                      > > take care and never fucking stop,
                      > >
                      > > Shannon from Spike
                      > >

                      > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                      > Service.

                      Service.

                      > Support Local Music
                      > www.TheSoreThumbs.com

                      Service.

                    • rob
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 29, 2003
                        Shannon thanks for coming out and supporting us. you said that we
                        were interesting. not sure what that means. i hope that you got the
                        info for the X-park series shows. if not let me know call me at work
                        then i can get the ball rolling for sure! thanks again for
                        supporting the band that i am in rob--- In