More MOXXI tracks

  • Henry R. Kujawa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2009
      Thanks to new member Jim Feken for passing this on my way.

      MOXXI has moved to a new website (I figured they might, at one point I was suddenly unable to download their "upgraded" recordings).

      Among the goodies are 2 NEW Spidey tracks, "Spiderman Theme" and "Wallapin' Websnappers". You can't miss 'em, they're the 2 on the left side of the page...

      http://www.freewebs.com/spidermansongs

      Anybody who's traded with me since last summer has probably gotten the other MOXXI songs as part of the SPIDEY COVERS disc Kevin Artinian put together (I was gonna, be he beat me to it!). I'll have to consider whether having 2 additional tracks merits an "upgrade" or not. At any rate, anyone who already has the disc should check out these new tracks.

      Henry
    • Eric Rountree
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2009
        I just had a look at Moxxi's new site and gave a listen. I noticed
        that there are eight songs listed on the site, and I already had seven
        of them from a while ago, so I wondered about Henry's earlier message
        that there were two new tracks. Turns out there were just some title
        changes. As follows:

        Spider-Man Theme - New Track
        Wallopin' Websnappers! - was Spider-Man Swing Music
        The Daily Bugle! - was Daily Bugle (with no exclamation mark)
        Spider-Man's Lethal Foes! - was Spiderman's Greatest Foes
        Spidey Sense is Tingling! - was Spider Sense
        Menace of the Molemen! - was Menace of the Molemen (no exclamation mark)
        With Great Power... - was With Great Power (no ellispis)
        Swing Shift '67 - was Swing Shift

        I love his stuff and am glad that there's even one new offering.

        Thanks.

        --Eric

        On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Henry R. Kujawa<profh@...> wrote:

        > Thanks to new member Jim Feken for passing this on my way.
        >
        > MOXXI has moved to a new website (I figured they might, at one point I was
        > suddenly unable to download their "upgraded" recordings).
        >
        > Among the goodies are 2 NEW Spidey tracks, "Spiderman Theme" and "Wallapin'
        > Websnappers". You can't miss 'em, they're the 2 on the left side of the
        > page...
        >
        > http://www.freewebs.com/spidermansongs
        >
        > Anybody who's traded with me since last summer has probably gotten the other
        > MOXXI songs as part of the SPIDEY COVERS disc Kevin Artinian put together (I
        > was gonna, be he beat me to it!). I'll have to consider whether having 2
        > additional tracks merits an "upgrade" or not. At any rate, anyone who
        > already has the disc should check out these new tracks.
        >
        > Henry
      • Henry R. Kujawa
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2009
          Eric Rountree wrote:
          "Turns out there were just some title changes. As follows:"

          Thanks, I thought that sounded familiar, but hadn't compared it against the CD to double-check.

          Meanwhile... before Moxxi switched websites, the guy had apparently done "updated" recordings of one or two tracks. If I recall right, I had trouble trying to download them. One of them was "Swing Shift '67", which may or may not be what's on the current SPIDEY COVERS disc. (Anybody wanna check? One person can only do so much!!)

          : )