Re: [spidey-jazz] Stan (The Man and his...?)

  • Eric Rountree
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2009
      Personally, I've always wondered who sang the Wonder Woman theme song.
      I know it was written by Norman Gimbel and Charles Fox (who wrote an
      absolute *ton* of TV show themes -- anyone remember "The Love Boat"?),
      but I've never found any references to the male vocalist.

      On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:01 AM, Henry R. Kujawa<profh@...> wrote:
      > "Sugar... oh, honey honey... you are my candy girl... and you got me wantin'
      > you..." (Good question: Ron Dante sang Jeff Barry's ARCHIES songs. WHO sang
      > the SPIDER-MAN theme??? Anybody know? Anybody??? Talk about "Unanswered
      > Questions of the Universe"...!)
    • Henry R. Kujawa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2009
        Eric Rountree wrote:
        "Personally, I've always wondered who sang the Wonder Woman theme song.
        I know it was written by Norman Gimbel and Charles Fox (who wrote an
        absolute *ton* of TV show themes -- anyone remember "The Love Boat"?),
        but I've never found any references to the male vocalist."

        Hey, you're right, there was a guy singing that. Somehow, I keep remembering the women back-up singers... ("WONDER WOMAN!!! WONDER WOMAN!!!")

        : )

        Henry

        PS: Now I'm wondering who did the vocals on Neil Hefti's "BATMAN" theme... heehee.