RE: [spidey-jazz] Re: hello?

  • Sean Smailes
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2004
      Im also on Soulseek. Would it be possible to get your soulseek name so I can check some of that out??? Mine is kingkirby.

      thanks!

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
        > I've also been in touch with KPM/APM music and they have sent me a
        > contract that I can sign to get full access to their music files to
        > do more searching...it costs me nothing until I want to use the
        > music, then there is a standard fee per needle drop (I think this may
        > have been talked about before)...

        Cool, I got turned down when I tried to get access.
        So far I've only seen 3 albums that have music
        from the right time period: #194, #325, and #326.

        Could you check out the following tracks?
        (some of them are unlikely, but these are
        the ones I've never heard)

        *** KPM 194:

        1 Big Tom Cat C Blackwell
        Late 50s or early 60s pop guitar feature.

        3 Let's Dance N Jenkins
        Fun pop vocal.

        6 Beautiful Girls N Jenkins
        West coast surfing vocals.

        8 Duke of Carnaby B Martin / P Coulter
        Satire on Mod fashion - vaudeville flavour.

        9 Setting the Trends B Martin / P Coulter
        Pop vocal in the style of The Beach Boys.

        13 Make it with Me J Moran
        Early flower power pop.

        14 Soft Winds G Giltrap
        Atmospheric psychedelic electric guitar feature.

        24 Blue Peter H Ashworth-Hope
        Children's television theme.

        25 Captain Pugwash J Pearson
        Children's television theme featuring solo accordian.

        37 Soul Organ Blues A Hawkshaw
        Sleazy, late-night blues featuring Hammond organ combo.

        *** KPM 326:

        1 Mad March S Dale
        Lively comedy march.

        11 Mods and Rockers B Martin / P Coulter
        Driving fuzz box guitar feature.

        14 We're on Top of the World B Martin / P Coulter
        Optimistic pop vocal.

        Chris