Re: All these invitations

  • Henry R. Kujawa
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 2009
      "Chris Want" wrote:
      "Sorry about all the spams folks. I've set the membership of the group to "restricted" (i.e., Henry or myself will have to approve users before they can join)."

      THANK you. I've been hitting "BAN AUTHOR" and deleting messages without hesitation or regret, but just hadn't had a chance to figure out how to do the other thing. (There's only so much my po' brain can handle!)

      Now I wonder how this "approve" thing works...

      Currently puttng together a brand-new comp, which is quite complex as it's "various artists" and with stuff from all kinds of courses, a number of which are on vinyl, some of it OLD, BEAT-UP vinyl. At least one song looks to require some very tricky and tight cut-and-paste editing. It's a project I've had on my mind for a few years now, focusing on music from my childhood... which means, it all predates the Spidey stuff by SEVERAL years! But there is at least one Saturday morning show involved, which thankfully a friend in Wales has supplied me with VERY good recordings of the music.

      Just for the sheer hell of it... anybody out there got anything on CD by Gene Wiesniewski? (I know it's available, I just can't afford to buy it right now. My sound editor's getting a lot of use today...)

      Henry
    • Chris Lawless
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 29, 2009
        All completely believable until you said that you named one of the children "Jonah"...

        Chris L.

        "Gerald Adams" <geraldad@...> wrote:

        >>Hmmm I'm not sure why everyone seems to frown upon these lonely
        young women and their invitations to meet some ultra-cool Spidey Jazz enthusiasts. Why, not even 6 months ago, I saw the post from "KittyGirl_744" and was so intrigued that I responded to her, chatted numerous times, and subsequently did an all-night drive to Scranton, PA for a secret nightime rendezvous.

        We're now celebrating 10 years of marriage and have 3 lovely children, named Peter, Mary-Jane and Jonah, respectively.

        Whuuuuuuuung? ?? <<

        Let the sun shine in! Click now for a beautiful new sunroom!