Re: Spidey-Jazz Info

  • Henry R. Kujawa
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2009
      "James Fielding" wrote:
      "I haven't had the time to go through the first season to pick out the
      Ray Ellis tracks & edit them, as its such a massive task"

      If I had any sense I wouldn't be thinking about doing it, either!

      : )

      "Sterling, can you please provide a link to this? That artwork sounds
      like what I did for my own comp. I gave it away to a couple of
      people & I guess it went around & done the rounds amongst other
      collectors. Whoever ripped the CD did a poor job of it, as I heard it
      wasn't very good quality. Plus the tracks I downloaded were not
      cleaned up as good as Henrys CD. How come the CD as a number? Is
      someone selling copies?"

      Every time I hear a reference to something like this, I get the
      feeling someone's not operating in the spirit of this group. I've seen
      track listings online which are SUPICIOUSLY similar to the 2002
      version i put together-- because they tend to include "bonus tracks"
      that were NOT on the show, which I included to full out the time on
      the disc. (The 2004 version had TWICE as much music, and as you say,
      sounded MUCH better-- much of that thanks to Kyle Taylor's efforts
      with his sound editor, something he and I both knocked outselves out on.)

      I'm currently focused on another "fan" endeavor-- updating Nick
      Simon's SILVER AGE MARVEL website. I think I can safely say I have
      alreasdy put an INSANE amount of time and effort in, and I'm nowhere
      near done... Now, if only I could focus this entently on "MY OWN"
      projects... (sigh)

      http://www.samcci.comics.org/