Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

KPM list

Expand Messages
  • spider91372002
    Has anyone compiled a list of KPM tracks that were taken from the show. I just joined the group, so I haven t hadthe opportunity to read every post pertaining
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2008
    • 0 Attachment
      Has anyone compiled a list of KPM tracks that were taken from the
      show. I just joined the group, so I haven't hadthe opportunity to read
      every post pertaining to the KPM library site.

      RICH
    • Henry R. Kujawa
      spider91372002 wrote: Has anyone compiled a list of KPM tracks that were taken from the show. I just joined the group, so I haven t hadthe opportunity to
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 5, 2008
      • 0 Attachment
        "spider91372002" wrote:
        "Has anyone compiled a list of KPM tracks that were taken from the
        show. I just joined the group, so I haven't hadthe opportunity to read
        every post pertaining to the KPM library site." RICH


        Hi Rich, here's the simple answer...

        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spidey-jazz/photos/album/1834198265/pic/2036082391/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc>

        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spidey-jazz/photos/album/1834198265/pic/834053766/view?picmode=medium&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc>


        The titles in (Parentheses) are the "official" KPM song titles.


        : )

        Henry
      • j_c_chava
        Search for user Allowishus in soulseek. I have a good list, but still incomplete... bye bye, greetings JC
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 9, 2008
        • 0 Attachment
          Search for user Allowishus in soulseek. I have a good list, but still incomplete...

          bye bye, greetings
          JC
        • spider91372002
          Hi Rich, here s the simple answer... Thanks, Henry!
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 11, 2008
          • 0 Attachment
            "Hi Rich, here's the simple answer..."

            Thanks, Henry!
          • spidersean1972
            ... read ... Hi I just joined yahoo and this group. If you go to www.kpm.co.uk KPM musichouse website you can enter as a guest, use the search database button
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 11, 2008
            • 0 Attachment
              --- In spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com, "spider91372002"
              <spider91372002@...> wrote:
              >
              > Has anyone compiled a list of KPM tracks that were taken from the
              > show. I just joined the group, so I haven't hadthe opportunity to
              read
              > every post pertaining to the KPM library site.
              >
              > RICH
              >
              Hi I just joined yahoo and this group. If you go to www.kpm.co.uk KPM
              musichouse website you can enter as a guest, use the search database
              button on the bar and listen to all of their library of music [full
              tracks] thats where i compiled the following list:
              Johhny Hawksworth
              the eyelash
              beat to begin
              latin gear
              beat street

              Syd Dale
              not so private eye
              walk and talk
              the Washington affair
              the hell raisers
              looks like trouble
              forewarning
              dread and danger
              news views
              swing in
              maelstrom
              quite contrary
              slipstream
              dream fantasy
              walk in a nightmare

              David Lindup
              zero hour
              stop,look and listen
              veiled threat
              sixth sense
              trap door
              men of action
              juggernaut
              stand by
              unarmed combat

              Alan Hawkshaw
              good thing going
              raver
              meet the family
              drive on

              Bill Martin /Phil Coulter
              mods and rockers
              discothik
              big bass guitar
              L.S.D.

              Johnny Pearson
              grand prix
            • kfawcett_2000
              Under Alan Hawkshaw you can add Mr. Chesterton s Dog which seems to be very similar if not identical to Meet The Family Under Bill Martin/Phil Coulter you
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 12, 2008
              • 0 Attachment
                Under Alan Hawkshaw you can add "Mr. Chesterton's Dog" which seems to
                be very similar if not identical to "Meet The Family"

                Under Bill Martin/Phil Coulter you can add "We're On Top Of the World"
                played at the end of the episode Vine



                --- In spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com, "spidersean1972"
                <spidersean1972@...> wrote:
                >
                > --- In spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com, "spider91372002"
                > <spider91372002@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Has anyone compiled a list of KPM tracks that were taken from the
                > > show. I just joined the group, so I haven't hadthe opportunity to
                > read
                > > every post pertaining to the KPM library site.
                > >
                > > RICH
                > >
                > Hi I just joined yahoo and this group. If you go to www.kpm.co.uk KPM
                > musichouse website you can enter as a guest, use the search database
                > button on the bar and listen to all of their library of music [full
                > tracks] thats where i compiled the following list:
                > Johhny Hawksworth
                > the eyelash
                > beat to begin
                > latin gear
                > beat street
                >
                > Syd Dale
                > not so private eye
                > walk and talk
                > the Washington affair
                > the hell raisers
                > looks like trouble
                > forewarning
                > dread and danger
                > news views
                > swing in
                > maelstrom
                > quite contrary
                > slipstream
                > dream fantasy
                > walk in a nightmare
                >
                > David Lindup
                > zero hour
                > stop,look and listen
                > veiled threat
                > sixth sense
                > trap door
                > men of action
                > juggernaut
                > stand by
                > unarmed combat
                >
                > Alan Hawkshaw
                > good thing going
                > raver
                > meet the family
                > drive on
                >
                > Bill Martin /Phil Coulter
                > mods and rockers
                > discothik
                > big bass guitar
                > L.S.D.
                >
                > Johnny Pearson
                > grand prix
                >
              • Henry R. Kujawa
                kfawcett_2000 wrote: Under Alan Hawkshaw you can add Mr. Chesterton s Dog which seems to be very similar if not identical to Meet The Family Under Bill
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 12, 2008
                • 0 Attachment
                  "kfawcett_2000" wrote:
                  "Under Alan Hawkshaw you can add "Mr. Chesterton's Dog" which seems to
                  be very similar if not identical to "Meet The Family"
                  Under Bill Martin/Phil Coulter you can add "We're On Top Of the World"
                  played at the end of the episode Vine"


                  This caused a bit of confusion back in 2004 when we were putting the
                  comp together.

                  It seems a number of tracks got re-named when they turned up on "best
                  of" comps. Some more examples...

                  She / Dangerous Assignment
                  The Great Escape / Magnum Force
                  Four O'Clock Earthquake / Crime Squad
                  The Two Ronnies / The Detectives


                  There's probably a lot more...


                  By the way, has anybody heard the VOCAL version of "We're On Top Of
                  The World"? It's sung by the lead singer of Manfred Mann!


                  : )

                  Henry
                • kfawcett_2000
                  Is the Syd Dale song walk in a nightmare also on the spidey list? It sounds like the cue played in Menance From The Bottom Of The World when the moleman
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 12, 2008
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Is the Syd Dale song "walk in a nightmare" also on the spidey list?
                    It sounds like the cue played in Menance From The Bottom Of The World
                    when the moleman leader is introduced (just after they play his
                    "forewarning" track.

                    And I'm relatively new to the group and I'm guessing this has been
                    asked many times before, but is there any way to get the music from
                    Season 1 and the darker music played in Season 3 and the 2nd half of
                    Season 2?

                    --- In spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com, "Henry R. Kujawa" <profh@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > "kfawcett_2000" wrote:
                    > "Under Alan Hawkshaw you can add "Mr. Chesterton's Dog" which seems to
                    > be very similar if not identical to "Meet The Family"
                    > Under Bill Martin/Phil Coulter you can add "We're On Top Of the World"
                    > played at the end of the episode Vine"
                    >
                    >
                    > This caused a bit of confusion back in 2004 when we were putting the
                    > comp together.
                    >
                    > It seems a number of tracks got re-named when they turned up on "best
                    > of" comps. Some more examples...
                    >
                    > She / Dangerous Assignment
                    > The Great Escape / Magnum Force
                    > Four O'Clock Earthquake / Crime Squad
                    > The Two Ronnies / The Detectives
                    >
                    >
                    > There's probably a lot more...
                    >
                    >
                    > By the way, has anybody heard the VOCAL version of "We're On Top Of
                    > The World"? It's sung by the lead singer of Manfred Mann!
                    >
                    >
                    > : )
                    >
                    > Henry
                    >
                  • Edgar Kausel
                    Is there any way you can actually DOWNLOAD some of these tracks from the website as a guest? (getting an account is impossible unless you have some media
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 5, 2009
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Is there any way you can actually DOWNLOAD some of these tracks from
                      the website as a guest? (getting an account is impossible unless you
                      have some media affiliation -- not my case).

                      Thanks!

                      --- In spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com, "spidersean1972"
                      <spidersean1972@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > --- In spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com, "spider91372002"
                      > <spider91372002@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Has anyone compiled a list of KPM tracks that were taken from the
                      > > show. I just joined the group, so I haven't hadthe opportunity to
                      > read
                      > > every post pertaining to the KPM library site.
                      > >
                      > > RICH
                      > >
                      > Hi I just joined yahoo and this group. If you go to www.kpm.co.uk KPM
                      > musichouse website you can enter as a guest, use the search database
                      > button on the bar and listen to all of their library of music [full
                      > tracks] thats where i compiled the following list:
                      > Johhny Hawksworth
                      > the eyelash
                      > beat to begin
                      > latin gear
                      > beat street
                      >
                      > Syd Dale
                      > not so private eye
                      > walk and talk
                      > the Washington affair
                      > the hell raisers
                      > looks like trouble
                      > forewarning
                      > dread and danger
                      > news views
                      > swing in
                      > maelstrom
                      > quite contrary
                      > slipstream
                      > dream fantasy
                      > walk in a nightmare
                      >
                      > David Lindup
                      > zero hour
                      > stop,look and listen
                      > veiled threat
                      > sixth sense
                      > trap door
                      > men of action
                      > juggernaut
                      > stand by
                      > unarmed combat
                      >
                      > Alan Hawkshaw
                      > good thing going
                      > raver
                      > meet the family
                      > drive on
                      >
                      > Bill Martin /Phil Coulter
                      > mods and rockers
                      > discothik
                      > big bass guitar
                      > L.S.D.
                      >
                      > Johnny Pearson
                      > grand prix
                      >
                    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.