Spidey-Cues

  • revoltsixsixsix
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
      First off I'd like to say Hi to everybody...this message board has
      been a god send! Any updates on the attempt to get the music out?
      I'd definately throw in $30 for a disc..!

      Just listening to the Spidey-Cues, and #37 jumped out right away!
      I've heard it on a million Something Weird DVD menu's!

      Good suggestion on SoulSeek browsing...tons of great music to be
      found on there (one of my recent fav's is a compilation of German Sex
      Ed Film music from the 60's & 70's...) My user name is "Skelegone"
      if anyone is ever on...back to the search for Spidey!

      Later Cats!
    • Chris Want
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003

        #37 is The Hell Raisers by Syd Dale and pops up quite
        frequently on soul seek, sometimes under the name
        Hellraiser. Also, it shows up as part of a film
        trailer if you search for "another day another man"
        (I think that is part of the 'Something Weird' stuff).

        Chris
      • revoltsixsixsix
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
          --- In spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Want" <chiahos@y...> wrote:
          > Also, it shows up as part of a film trailer if you search
          for "another day another man" (I think that is part of the 'Something
          Weird' stuff).

          Chris

          Yeah, Another Day Another Man is by the amazing Doris Wishman! I've
          seen a bunch of her flicks and it seems she LOVES library music...we
          are always dropping our jaws wondering where she finds such kick ass
          music...now I know!

          I've found a bunch of KPM music, a track that sounds familiar is
          called "Break-Thru" by G Mills. If the info I have is correct (I
          have a feeling that a lot of the record people have on SoulSeek is
          wrong--wrong composer names, wrong album titles etc), it's on KPM 194-
          The Sixties. Another that rings a bell (although I don't think this
          one is Spider-Man) is "Lonely Stranger" by L Johnson on that same
          album.