Re: The case for Ray Ellis

  • Chris Want
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      Nice post Mondocondola!

      The only things from the article that are
      different from the way I understood things
      (and I'm hardly going to say I'm right, and
      Ray is wrong):

      1) Filmation never did the Spider-man cartoon.
      2) the late Bob Harris told our bass player
      Charles (also late) that the cues were recorded
      in Belgium with Belgian musicians.

      Anyways, as was theorized earlier, I don't
      think there is any doubt that Ray did the
      first season music.

      Chris