Re: Bakshi & Steve Krantz

  • Henry R. Kujawa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      "jesseneufeld" wrote:
      "Krantz was desperate for someone to rehaul the show about the "Merry
      Men" living in the year 3000 on the New Sherwood Forest Asteroid -
      tighter animation, slicker designs, and even a little more funny."

      NONE of the above!!!! The 3rd season was CRAP. As shocking a change as
      it was from the 1st seasn of SPIDER-MAN to the 2nd. Of course, same
      guys involved. Looked interesting, but "limited" animation in the
      extreme. They did have some cool episodes, in spite of themselves, but
      as a kid, I always preferred the earlier episodes.

      It's funny, I've seen the 2 SPIDER-MAN redos more than i ever saw the
      RRH versions.