Re: Mole-City CD

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2008
      What's this? I've never heard of it.

      And it'd be really nice if SOMEONE answered my questions from two weeks ago...

      Chris L.

      "broncoboy77" <broncoboy77@...> wrote:

      >>Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Mole-City's CD/or
      download for purchase?? <<

    • jesseneufeld
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        The Mole City CD appears to be out of print. Here's a link to their
        website: http://www.ualberta.ca/~cwant/molecity/index.html

        I got my copy by downloading it using SoulSeek.

        There's also this album by Volume that is all covers of the cartoon
        soundtrack: http://cdbaby.com/cd/volume

        Cheers!
        Jesse Neufeld

        --- In spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com, Chris Lawless <lawford42@...> wrote:

        > What's this? I've never heard of it.
        >
        > And it'd be really nice if SOMEONE answered my questions from two
        weeks
        > ago...
        >

        > Chris L.
        >

        > "broncoboy77" <broncoboy77@...> wrote:
        >
        > >>Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Mole-City's CD/or
        download
        > for purchase?? <<

      • Guyfromtoronto
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2008