Re: Anybody got anything new to say?

  • Henry R. Kujawa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008
      Daniel Frazier wrote:
      "If you are looking to make your own comic book, I just had my first
      one printed at Ka-Blam.com. They are the only print-on-demand comic
      book publisher on the internet with very reasonable prices. I ordered
      ten copies of my first book (a 20 page B&W superhero comic) at $1.40
      each plus shipping. For a comic-book enthusiast like me, this is a
      great deal. The print quality was completely professional looking. I
      am now working on my second issue."

      Damn! Sounds like something I realy need to look into... once I get a
      steady job again, first.