Re: [spidey-jazz] Keep those Gantrys Busted

  • Carl Howard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2006
      Remember, I found that some of the most significant tracks in the 1967 series came from an LP called something like "Music for TV Shows" in which all the tracks were written by Bob Mersey and performed by the Det Moor Orchestra. This LP is in my SoulSeek shares, as well as the shares of a few other people. You'll recognize such tracks as "Forever Frantic" immediately.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2006
        Any chance of uploading all the tracks to the files section? There
        should be enough room, I can't find you on Soulseek :(