KPM on SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2005
      So there I was, watching tonight's episode of this silly show, when
      what do I hear...?

      "They're Coming!" by Trevor Duncan / KPM 381: Archives Volume 10
      ("Outer Space" section)

      I know, this has next-to-nothing to do with Spider-Man, but hey, it's
      because of this group I wound up listening to (and enjoying) SO MANY
      "KPM" albums over the last year+. This particular track was one I
      included in one of my own custom comps, as the "soundtrack" for a
      comic-book story I wrote ages ago.