Re: "Mr. Buddwing"

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2005
      "Chris W." wrote:
      "My Buddwing has a great score (by a guy named Kenyon Hopkins). One of
      the tracks (Hard Latin) is on one of the Thievery Corporation
      compilations. I've never seen the movie, so I don't know the KPM clip
      you are refering to, though."

      I haven't seen the movie, either-- in fact, never heard of it 'til the
      other night when they ran that lengthy "coming attraction" for it.
      it's possible the KPM clip I heard (it was only about 5-10- seconds)
      may not be in the film at all-- only the promo film.

      If you've seen "Menace From The Bottom of the World", it comes JUST
      before "L.S.D." ("Down the Hole") begins. It has some horns blowing
      what sounds like something spiraling downward before it stops-- then
      "L.S.D." begins in the cartoon.

      I guess it's the end of the piece I tend to call "Better Investigate",
      as that's what Spider-Man says before he swings off the rooftop to
      take a look at the hole where the bank just disappeared.

      So many tracks still not identified!!! :)