New Pics

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005
      I posted some new pics in the Photos section tonight. On the front
      page is Robert Lawrence, one of the 3 owners of Grantray-Lawrence, who
      did the 1st season of SPIDER-MAN (as well as THE MARVEL SUPER-HEROES
      SHOW and ROCKET ROBIN HOOD).

      In the "Music Pics" album are pics of Ray Ellis (1st season score) and
      Syd Dale (TONS of stuff for seasons 2-3). Also, Keith Prowse-- I'm
      not sure exactly what he did, but he was apparently the guy in charge
      of KPM (Keith Prowse Music), from which the 2nd & 3rd seasons of music
      were taken! Finally, a page of Bob Harris' hand-written SHEET MUSIC--
      from THE JACK KIRBY COLLECTOR #41, which also featured the interview
      with Lawrence, who passed away a few months ago. (Damn-- do we have
      to lose ALL of these people before their work is reissued &
      recognized?)