Fun Stuff

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      Check out KPM 325 - SOUNDS OF THE 60's & 70's - 1

      No Spidey tracks-- but loads of fun stuff, some of which Dan Matheson
      sent me over 2 years ago (I recognized several of the songs).

      Most of it's by familiar names, among them Keith Mansfield, Johnny
      Pearson, Syd Dale, David Lindup & Alan Hawkshaw. The rest are by J.
      Clarke, J. Cameron, N. Richardson, D. Gold, J. Shakespeare & D.
      Jackson. (What, no first names?)

      One track, "Gunning For Danger" by Syd Dale DOES sound like it MIGHT
      be a Spidey track... but I can't say for sure. At any rate, some of
      these sound like they SHOULD have been even if they weren't.