Yahoo FUCKED

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013

      My God this new Yahoo format is UNSPEAKABLY horrible. Every single thing about it us FUCKED beyond belief. Several people I know have said they're DELETING all their Yahoo groups. I don't want to do that...  There's too much "history" and research here.  But I can barely bring msyelf to even try to deal with it briefly.

      EVERYONE, here-- PLEASE send Yahoo "feedback" and tell these ASSHOLES to put the FUCKING GROUPS back the way they were!!!!!!!!!

       I can't stand this SHIT.