Re: The holy grail found?

    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 19, 2013
      Bill Paskis wrote:
      "Or better yet, get in touch with Henry since he has remastered 27 of the files and has them on disc along with a lot of other great tracks and KPM tunes, as he has mentioned on many occasions"

      I'm sure a lot of other Yahoo groups have some standard "welcome" message sent to new members. Maybe we should... but every so often I do try to re-post the notice, for anyone who just walked in and is looking around wondering what to do next... there's currently 3 discs I'm trading. Actually, until I get back to some kind of steady employment, I'm just taking cash-- which probably makes it easier for a lot of people.

      SPIDER-MAN 1968 -- 70+ min. of mostly KPM music, remastered up the wazoo

      SPIDEY COVERS -- mostly instrumental versions (by other artists) of Ray Ellis tracks

      SPIDER-MAN 1967 -- "the Ray Ellis DVD-rip", REMASTERED, plus a pile of more recently-found KPM and Capitol tracks. Not to mention, the best version of Johnny Pearson's "Power Drive" you'll find anywhere.

      Send me an e-mail direct and we'll set something up.

      Of course, if you've got more patience, the "1967" disc may have MORE additions to it before long... (but don't ask me when!!)

      I hate to think of people going to trouble to get a CD, then find out later on, there's a better version... and later still, ANOTHER better version yet...

      I mean, one of these days I may well re-do "1968". But I'd prefer to wait for that until we find a HELL of a lot more still-missing KPM and Capitol tracks.