Re: Spidey CD's

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 24, 2013
      Seanderson9100 wrote:
      "I am interested how should I proceed?"

      E-mail me DIRECT and we'll set it up.

      Henry
    • wildbillwebb
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 20, 2013
        Here's some interesting stuff anyone out there with a little extra cash might be interested in. eBay has a whole lot of KPM 78rpms up for grabs right now. They're sold separately and with shipping from England would probably run about $30 apiece.

        One of them appears to be Johnny Pearson's "Power Drive" album. I'm guessing that there are others with Spider Tracks in them as well.

        I'm wondering if KPM even has any of these anymore.

        Cheers,

        Bill Webb
      • donaldwiggins68
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 29, 2014
          I know it's been awhile, but do you still do trades?
        • Kris Rutkowski
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 30, 2014
            Hello,

            I am still very interested in the old Spidey music from the 1960s.  Unfortunately, I have not been able to focus attention on these because of urgent family matters.  I still would like to follow the group and perhaps, I will have some more leisure time to devote to this subject later in the Summer.

            If you can, please let me know the latest on the Spidey music scene and any other pertinent information that you feel that I should be acquainted with.  This would be invaluable to me and it would also save me time.

            Thanks in Advance!

            Kris

            To: spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com
            From: spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 20:04:51 -0700
            Subject: [spidey-jazz] Re: Spidey CD's

            I know it's been awhile, but do you still do trades?