Re: Marvel Superheroes/Spider-Man Stock Music

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
      "Mark Saracen" wrote:
      "Check the groups archive. Three or four of us broke a good piece of this down a year or two ago. Off hand, I can't find the info, but it's here.
      For example, the majority of the Sub-Mariner cues came from one composer, and actually one disc. You'll find those cues in Thor, also. They were named as sci-fi themes, but were used to create the idyllic fantasy sounds.
      Some did come from KPM. At one time, I found a MSH cue on a Ren & Stimpy comp that was from the RCA archives."

      I'd be interested in a list myself. I've been here for more than 8 years now, but I don't remember much about this particular discussion.

      Henry
    • Mark Saracen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013

        I ended up watching an old Godzilla film this weekend, Ghidrah, from ’65 IIRC, and its US dubbed print has the same Namor/Thor fantasy cues heard all over MSH.

        It’s funny how you can spot these things after you’ve isolated the original tracks.