Welcome New Members

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 20, 2012
      I see a lot of new people have been finding and joining the group lately. WELCOME to al of you!

      Now, to cut to the chase, anyone interested in copies of the 3 music CDs I'm trading, please send me an e-mail direct (which you're able to do with Yahoo if you find the right link).

      Henry
    • Marc Ferreira
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 28, 2012
        Hi there,

        I would like very much to have the cd's unfortunately I do not have anything to trade.
        But I would like to send you $15 if that is ok with you.

        I am grateful for all the hard work you have done finding this music, I have always loved the music from Spiderman.

        Please let me know where to send you the money.  By the way what about Paypal?
        I could send you the $15 that way?

        Thanks very much

        Marc

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 29, 2012
          Just thought I'd answer this to evryone one the group....

          "By the way what about Paypal? I could send you the $15 that way?"

          If someone doesn't have anything to trade, I'll take $15.00 CASH (no checks, no money orders, no registered letters, NO PAYPAL) wrapped in foil (like a candy bar wrapper).

          DO NOT send anything UNTIL we've agreed on a trade.