Re: [spidey-jazz] Digest Number 739

  • Victor Pascali
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2012
      Wow Henry, I just glanced at it but this looks amazing. When I get home from work, I'll really take a look. Thanks for sharing!!!

      Victor Pascali
      San Jose, Ca

      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2012
        Victor Pascali wrote:
        "Wow Henry, I just glanced at it but this looks amazing. When I get home from work, I'll really take a look. Thanks for sharing!!!"

        You're welcome.

        It took several weeks to do the entire run. My feeling was, BOYS LIFE had already posted the entire series online, FREE for anyone to read, so to me, this in no way should be seen as a Copyright violation. I'm sure not making money off it. The series ISN'T being reprinted, so I'm not depriving anyone else of money either. What I'm doing is making the strips EASIER to access, and the images WAY BETTER-LOOKING.

        Of course, I posted the links here, because of the GRAY MORROW connection. Who'da guessed? The strips I read when I was a kid ('68-'69) were ALL by Morrow, and were coming out at about the EXACT SAME TIME as Morrow's episodes of SPIDER-MAN!!!

        I never knew I was such a Morrow fan all these years...

        Isn't it just absurd that Gray Morrow's version of SPIDER-MAN was probably seen by more people than all the SPIDER-MAN comic-books ever, ever published... and yet, thanks to John Romita turning him down, Morrow NEVER drew the comic-book?????