Re: SPACE CONQUERORS!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2012
      Just wanted to put the word out that, as of today, I've finished the entire SPACE CONQUERORS! project at my blog. Wow! From 1952-72, with art by Al Stenzel, George Evans, Lou Fine, Alden McWilliams & Gray Morrow, it's been an fun ride (and not a little bit of work cleaning these up).

      If anyone has any info about artists I'm missing, I'd appreciate it. Several people have suggested, before I ever started this, that there may be several other artists involved, but at the moment, nobody can quite be sure, because most of them tended to work in the "Johnstone & Cushing" house style.

      The beginning:
      http://professorhswaybackmachine.blogspot.com/2012/04/space-conquerors-1952.html

      The ending:
      http://professorhswaybackmachine.blogspot.com/2012/05/space-conquerors-1972.html