Re: [spidey-jazz] BEWARE of SCAM ARTISTS

  • Rodney Forsberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 20, 2011
      Ouch.. no fun.. I know what that's like. Changing debit cards or mastercard numbers. no fun at all..

      Rod

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
        Rodney Forsberg wrote:
        "Ouch.. no fun.. I know what that's like. Changing debit cards or mastercard numbers. no fun at all.."

        A friend sent around another warning the other day, this one involves someone calling people to tell them they were contacted for JURY DUTY, when they really hadn't been. In order to cancel "arrest orders", they ask to "confirm" SS #s,... I think we need to have some crimes people should be executed for... (or at least, sentenced to 10 years hard labor).

        Henry
      • TERRY BAKER
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011