Re: [spidey-jazz] CD upgrade

  • hines_richard@jpmorgan.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2004
      I'd like in as well--I'd be happy to Paypal any expenses.
      Thanks!
      Rich

      Richard Hines

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2004
        I'd love to get a copy, too! The messages I've been seeing lately
        have been very exciting and I'm eager to get my hands on these KPM
        tracks. So far, searches on Soulseek have only
        yielded "Hellraiser", "Meet The Family", "Walk And Talk",
        and "Raver". Speaking of Soulseek, I wanted to let all members know
        that I've assembled a collection of Spider-Man sound bites which is
        very similar to Stephane's. The collection now exceeds 170 individual
        tracks. I've converted them into mid-quality MP3s and they're
        available via Soulseek. My user name is magoo2. I must tell you
        though that I'm still using a dialup connection and I'm usually
        unable to be on Soulseek except during the late night hours (Eastern
        U.S. time). On top of that, my IP is not all that reliable and cuts
        off a lot. So please realize that trying to download all the tracks
        is likely going to be a frustrating experience.

        -Kyle

        --- In spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com, "vincent schmitt" <thugie@t...>