Re: KPM music CDs

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8, 2011
      "hank_das_tank88" wrote:
      "I saw in some of the earlier postings that some folks managed to get CDs made for them by the folks at APM/KPM. In my one contact with APM, (Mark Brinker) I was informed that no CDs of the Spidey-Jazz music were available. Did I talk to the wrong person? Is there another person who can and might make a CD?
      If not, is there another contact with a CD they'd be willing to share?"

      KPM didn't make SPIDEY CDs. WE did.

      E-mail me directly, we can set up a trade.

      Henry
    • Uncle Vic
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 9, 2011
        Hi everyone. Hey Im sure this question has been asked but are there any ways of obtaining the Season 1 music as well? I've been reading bout it and Im assuming it never made it out of the studio or the like. Also, I would like to trade for Season 2 and 3 music, namely the KPM artists music.

        Thanks,

        Victor Pascali
        San Jose, Ca

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 9, 2011
          "Uncle Vic" wrote:
          "Hi everyone. Hey Im sure this question has been asked but are there any ways of obtaining the Season 1 music as well? I've been reading bout it and Im assuming it never made it out of the studio or the like. Also, I would like to trade for Season 2 and 3 music, namely the KPM artists music."

          E-mail me direct, we can set up a trade.

          Henry
        • MICHAEL DOROSH
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 9, 2011
            I'd be very interested in obtaining copies of the season 1 music also.

            Michael Dorosh
            Calgary, AB

            > Hi everyone. Hey Im sure this question has been asked but are
            > there any ways of obtaining the Season 1 music as well? I've
            > been reading bout it and Im assuming it never made it out of the
            > studio or the like. Also, I would like to trade for Season 2 and
            > 3 music, namely the KPM artists music.
            >

            > Thanks,
            >
            > Victor Pascali
            > San Jose, Ca
            >

            > --- In spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com, "profh0011" <hkujawa@...>
            > wrote:>
            > > "hank_das_tank88" wrote:
            > > "I saw in some of the earlier postings that some folks managed
            > to get CDs made for them by the folks at APM/KPM.  In my
            > one contact with APM, (Mark Brinker) I was informed that no CDs
            > of the Spidey-Jazz music were available.  Did I talk to the
            > wrong person?   Is there another person who can and
            > might make a CD?
            > > If not, is there another contact with a CD they'd be willing
            > to share?"
            > >

            > > KPM didn't make SPIDEY CDs.  WE did.
            > >

            > > E-mail me directly, we can set up a trade.
            > >

            > > Henry

            http://www.canadiansoldiers.com

          • kyspentay1
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 9, 2011
              The Ray Ellis music from season 1, taken from decent-sounding source tapes, is considered a "Holy Grail" by anyone who is a member of this group. The likelihood of anyone ever finding that material and getting it released commercially is very small. I think the best we could hope for would be for someone to finance new recordings of the Ellis tracks that would faithfully duplicate his arrangements. One of my problems with the re-performances I've heard thus far is that they've all simplified the arrangements, leaving out some elements. I would prefer to have this music played just the way Mr. Ellis wrote it, and with the same instruments we heard on the show.

              --- In spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com, MICHAEL DOROSH <madorosh@...> wrote:

              > I'd be very interested in obtaining copies of the season 1 music also.
              >
              > Michael Dorosh
              > Calgary, AB

            • B Hank Jackson
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
                Good Day Henry:
                OK, what's the details of a trade?

                Sincerely
                Hank

                > "Hi everyone. Hey Im sure this question has been asked but
                > are there any ways of obtaining the Season 1 music as well?
                > I've been reading bout it and Im assuming it never made it
                > out of the studio or the like. Also, I would like to trade
                > for Season 2 and 3 music, namely the KPM artists music."
                >

                > E-mail me direct, we can set up a trade.
                >

                > Henry

                >     spidey-jazz-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              • Jesse Pepin
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011
                  I guess you would have to email him to find out.

                  To: spidey-jazz@yahoogroups.com
                  From: hank_das_tank88@...
                  Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 05:53:48 -0700
                  Subject: Re: [spidey-jazz] Re: KPM music CDs