Enjoy classic Spidey on Netflix!

  • John L
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2011
      Just happened to be on Netflix on my Roku streaming box and discovered they now show the classic 60's Spiderman cartoon series!

      I've been watching episodes and enjoying the great music we all know and love!
    • Rodney Forsberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2011
        Aw I'd have cancelled my subscription (if I had one) because of the rate increase.  It's still an incredibly low price for what you get but it's just the principal of they can raise the rates anytime they like and who's to say it won't happen again.  Seems Netflix is gettin' greedy now seein' as Blockbuster is at an all time low.

        Rod

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2011
          And for those up in Canada classic 60's Spidey on TeleToon Retro... several times a day!  TeleToon Retro is a free cable channel the companies force down your throat but in this case no forcing at all... Pink Panther.. Transformers.. Smurfs.. y'know.. old 70's, 80's stuff...

          Rod