"Voodoo Victim"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2011
      Whatta ya know, I just heard a familiar piece of KPM music in, of all places, THE ABOMINABLE DR. PHIBES (1971)!!

      It's "Voodoo Victim" by Gilbert Vinter (available on KPM 82: ARCHIVES VOLUME 2--DRAMA), and it appears in the scene where Dr. Versalius (Joseph Cotten) is about to operate on his own son to save him from being disfigured by ACID.

      This is one SICK F*** of a movie, no doubt about it...

      : )