Re: [spidey-jazz] Re: Welcome New Members!

  • chris saylor
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 17, 2011
                       Hi Henry,Thanks for the e-mail.I would love to a get copy of the SPIDER-MAN 1968 (70+ min. of KPM tracks).Please e-mail me and let me know how we could arrange a trade.Thanks Sincerely Chris (cleesaylor@...)

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 20, 2011
        Hi guys,

        I would love to put my hands on these !

        Is there anyway we could arrange for a trade of some sort.
        I live in Paris France but have friends and family in the States so
        anything is possible.

        Thanks again,

        Farid from Paris, France.