Re: Revolt in the Fifth Dimension

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 20, 2011
      "Af" wrote:
      "Is there a title for the music playing during the scene where Spidey's being chased by the spirits near the end ?"

      This will sound non-sequitur, but on the episodes list I've been compiling, I have it listed as "UNDERGROUND RIVER", because (as far as I know), it debuted on the show somewhere during "CLOUD CITY OF GOLD". I have the strongest feeling that the BULK of that episode may all be from one LP, but that LP has not turned up (at KPM or anywhere else) yet.

      The 2 tracks that follow, however, have been I.D.'d...

      "VEILED THREAT A"
      "TRAP DOOR"

      Both of these appeared in earlier episodes, of course... (and are on the SPIDER-MAN 1968 disc).

      Henry

      PS: The only tracks that appeared in "CLOUD CITY OF GOLD" that have been ID'd so far are...

      "CONFLAGRATION"
      "TANTRUM"
      "WALK AND TALK"

      The first 2 make their debut in that episode, the 2rd in a previous episode. The first 2 are also among the "Carlin" tracks found at the KPM site (as opposed to "KPM" tracks).

      Some of those very "dark, moody" tracks are VERY difficult to tell apart from each other, which makes it almost a necessity to have the individual tracks cued up on a computer or something to compare them directly against the music in the episodes. A lot of them really sound alike, even on repeated listening!
    • Af
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 24, 2011
        -Thanks for the reply