Revolt in the Fifth Dimension

  • terry.baker@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 13 7:56 AM
      Does anyone know the name of the tune at the start of Revolt in the Fifth Dimension – from 00:00 to 00:50 Please?
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 13 8:42 AM
        "terry.baker@..." wrote:
        "Does anyone know the name of the tune at the start of Revolt in the Fifth Dimension – from 00:00 to 00:50 Please?"

        NO... but it's definitely a Ray Ellis track from season 1. I've taken to calling it "Confrontation", as it usually signalled the beginning of a big fight with one of the villains.

        This is followed, of course, by "L.S.D." by Alan Hawkshaw.

        Henry
      • Terry Baker
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 13 9:13 AM

          Thanks Henry!

          Regards,

          Terry

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 13 10:34 AM

            Henry/Anyone – do you know where I can buy the Ray Ellis music from Spiderman- or how I can get it?

            Regards,

            Terry

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 13 10:52 AM
              Hi everybody,

              My name's Farid and I live in Paris France.
              I'm a huge fan of the animated series and of course, it's music.

              I just subscribed to the list a couple of weeks ago.
              And I'm amazed at how much you know about the score and how much of it is still a mystery.

              My first question is very simple, where can I find the music from the series ?
              Is there any source available, CD ? downloads ?

              I recently saw some episodes in english and I was surprised to see how deep Peter Parker/Spiderman voice was. Far deeper than expected from a teenager. In France had a much higer "tone".

              Anyways I'm happy to have found this list (thank you Google) and will try to contribute if I can.

              Thanks again.

              Farid
            • Af
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 20, 2011
                Is there a title for the music playing during the scene where Spidey's being chased by the spirits near the end ?
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 20, 2011
                  "Af" wrote:
                  "Is there a title for the music playing during the scene where Spidey's being chased by the spirits near the end ?"

                  This will sound non-sequitur, but on the episodes list I've been compiling, I have it listed as "UNDERGROUND RIVER", because (as far as I know), it debuted on the show somewhere during "CLOUD CITY OF GOLD". I have the strongest feeling that the BULK of that episode may all be from one LP, but that LP has not turned up (at KPM or anywhere else) yet.

                  The 2 tracks that follow, however, have been I.D.'d...

                  "VEILED THREAT A"
                  "TRAP DOOR"

                  Both of these appeared in earlier episodes, of course... (and are on the SPIDER-MAN 1968 disc).

                  Henry

                  PS: The only tracks that appeared in "CLOUD CITY OF GOLD" that have been ID'd so far are...

                  "CONFLAGRATION"
                  "TANTRUM"
                  "WALK AND TALK"

                  The first 2 make their debut in that episode, the 2rd in a previous episode. The first 2 are also among the "Carlin" tracks found at the KPM site (as opposed to "KPM" tracks).

                  Some of those very "dark, moody" tracks are VERY difficult to tell apart from each other, which makes it almost a necessity to have the individual tracks cued up on a computer or something to compare them directly against the music in the episodes. A lot of them really sound alike, even on repeated listening!
                • Af
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 24, 2011
                    -Thanks for the reply