First post...

  • Carl Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      Thanks to Chris' timely appearance at the Popnouveau Yahoo Group (or
      was it Popculturelinks? Too confusing...) I've joined and while I
      really doubt that any KPMs of the vintage you need are in my
      SoulSeek shares, I do share copious numbers of Production Library
      LPs, and I scour the web for album scans wherever in creation i can
      find them.
      I use the same name in SoulSeek, and I am always logged into the
      Popnouveau channel there. Please let me know if you want access to
      my shares and I'll add your User name to my list.